Official Community Forums Home

Tyger

I'd never heard of Trinity Vibes before, and I always love finding new and inventive toy companies; so I was super-excited to get one of their Blushing Bunnies line called Versa Bunny Vibrator. It's a dual action, and well, it's a "rabbit". LOL

I loved the light purple color (since purple is my favorite color). I also saw that it had 2, yes 2 bullets powering the vibes of this toy. The more bullets, the more powerful the toy!

The 2 things that made me a bit wary were that it took only 3 AAA batteries (not incl.), and the shaft was bendable and slightly thin.

The shaft is spiraled design for added stimulation. The toy's covering is a jelly type material (TPR), so there was a slight "new toy" smell, but it wasn't as strong as I thought it'd be. After washing, it wasn't as strong as it had been in the package.

The shaft itself has about a 4.5" insertable length, but it's a bit too thin around for my taste, a bit under 1" in diameter. But I still had to try it. Never judge a book, or, well, toy by appearances alone.

Now, we all know that "rabbits" are designed for clit stimulations. This clit "bunny" has raised ears so that you can use them to tickle your clit. The "bunny"'s head is slightly pointed for some more firm direct stimulation. The bullet that powers the vibes takes up over half of the stimulator.

The 3 AAA batteries go into a battery slide in/out insert, and it's pretty tight. There are 2 buttons to control the bullet in the clit stimulator, and one for the shaft vibes. There are arrows that control the low to high vibes (separate). The toy is not too loud, however, it probably will be heard behind a shut door.

This toy doesn't not claim to be waterproof, so don't attempt to use this in the tub or shower. Better to be safe than sorry.

I was impressed at the strength of the vibes, both in the shaft and stimulator.

I used this toy as it was intended: having the shaft inside me and the bullet on my clit. The clit stimulator did its job very well. The bendable shaft however, was TOO bendable to use it for any sort of g-spot stimulation, or any other sort of stimulation other than the thrusting you can do vaginally.

This would be a decent beginner rabbit because of the simple and not confusing buttons, the powerful vibes, and the sheer cuteness of this toy. However, a person that is more use to rabbit stimulators, it may not fill your needs quite as much. I'll give this toy a 2 out of 4 Tyger Paw rating for vibe strength and cuteness. I just wasn't impressed with this toy overall.

http://www.tootimid.com/versa-bunny-bandable-rabbit-vibe-7015.html