Official Community Forums Home

50 Shades Of Grey Delicious Pleasures Silicone Pleasure Balls

Mikayla1

• Members

Deliciously Pleasurable

Ladies, listen up: Every woman needs Kegel / Ben Wa / Pleasure Balls. Every. Woman. Why? Simply, they are tried and true vaginal exercisers that will give you better vaginal control, stronger orgasms, tighter muscles (and, in the long run, help you with bladder incontinence!)

I have owned many different Kegel balls in my day, some better than others, and I have come to realize that there is one thing that is VERY important with them: they MUST be weighted! It is the pure weight of them that helps to build vaginal (PC) muscle control! They also should be a decent size and preferably silicone coated or stainless metal.

These 50 Shades kegel balls are perfect! They are weighted, attached together, coated in a smooth, silky silicone ,and have a retrieval cord attached! Everything you need for vaginal strength is in this little box. Of course, the box is also the typical, elegant 50 Shades box you would expect with a silver, satiny storage pouch!

Are these meant for stimulation? Meaning, will they make you orgasm? It is possible. I have had some pretty powerful Os with kegel balls. However, that is not the goal ladies! The goal is to keep them up inside you while you go about your daily business (such as typing a review for said balls!) Yup. I have em in right now. Simply used some water based lube (NO SILICONE), slid them in and I am contracting my PC muscles on them RIGHT now. They feel really nice inside, and do give your inner spaces a bit of a stimulating massage!

So, ladies go out and get yourself some Kegel balls TODAY - and if you want good ones - these will do JUST FINE!

http://www.tootimid.com/fifty-shades-delicious-pleasure-silicone-pleasure-balls-6119.html