Official Community Forums Home

The Gushing Rabbit Ejaculating Vibrator

mailahn97

• Members

http://www.tootimid.com/the-gushing-rabbit-ejaculating-vibe-7018.html#

When I received this I was VERY intrigued. A toy that can hit all of my sweet spots and can ejaculate. I was thinking sign me up. I took it out of its packaging and gave it a nice warm bath in water and antibacterial soap. Once it was dry I opened up its battery compartment and inserted the 4AA batteries needed to bring it to life. This toy is made of jelly and compatible with all lubes. It measures almost 4 inches in insertable length and 1.4 inches in diameter. There are lots of bumps and teasers throughout the shaft. It is also a dual action toy which is a favorite of mine. Lets you mix and match for what you are feeling at that moment. Sometimes I like the shaft moving about but sometimes I just want my clit teases while stroking away.

I realized I have teased myself enough looking over this pink beauty. It is also interesting how when you turn the shaft on it lights up. It has a small removable bulb that you can fill up with water for the ejaculation effect. I filled that and placed it back on.

Now it is time to go for the test drive. I put a little lube on the shaft and slowly inserted it. At first I was playing with no vibrations. I was now ready to get the party started. I pressed the on switch and then went first just for the clit stim. There are 7 various clit stimulation patterns. I slowly cycled through them and it felt so good. I will say this part is definitely for those that like a strong vibe on your clit. It is not for the weak...lol. I was already almost jumping off the bed as I was so sensitive. I slowly backed off and started playing with the shaft controls. There are 6 varying rotations and then made me giggle when the shaft lit up. I thought I would try the ejaculation function. I was teasing my pussy considerable and it took not time at all before my orgasms were flooding through. Unfortunately I was not thrilled with the ejaculation function. First off the bulb comes off too easy plus I need a couple of extra hands in order to work it well. With a partner I think this would work much betters as they would have both hands free and can see the area as well.

Either way I still love the shaft rotation and the clit stim. I rate this toy a 10 out of 10. I will warn you of this it is a very noisy. So if you have roommates or children that you are trying to use this in a house with but trying to do it on the sly. Think again with this toy.