Official Community Forums Home

50 Shades Yours And Mine Vibrating Love Ring

Mikayla1

• Members

Maybe A Little More YOURS Than MINE...

So, in my 50 Shades of fantastic products I was given a "love" ring, which is sort of like a cock ring but it is meant for 2! The reason it is meant for two is there is a vibrating bullet on the top that, ideally, would provide clitoral vibrations during sex. This stretchy, smooth, black silicone love ring is adorned with the 50 Shades logo, comes in a stylish box and is definitely fun to add to sex.

But....

You knew there was a but, right? FOR ME, this love ring falls a bit flat. My FWB was anxious to try with me, having never tried a couples ring. I placed this ring on as a standard cock ring would go, over the shaft and under the balls. He protested. He GREATLY protested. The ring was getting caught in his hair! I told him to shave it! Oh well. So, we moved it to just going around his shaft with the bullet on top to provide clitoral stimulation.

During sex my partner remarked that the vibrations felt good to him, but honestly I could not feel much. If he entered me and pushed up, sort of smushing into me, I could feel it, but not as much as would benefit me. In the ring's defense, I like a lot of DIRECT stimulation, which this did not offer me.

Now, if you are a newbie to any kind of clitoral stimulation during sex, this could be a good item for you as a little stim would probably benefit you. However, for me (a very experienced player who loves A LOT of stimulation) this item just missed the mark.

http://www.tootimid.com/fifty-shades-yours-and-mine-vibrating-love-ring-6137.html