Official Community Forums Home

50 Shades Hard Limits Restraint Set

Mikayla1

• Members

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Here is the shortest review ever: love these restraints. Buy them. Be Kinky. You know you want to!

I know, you need a bit more. Fine. Here goes. This restraint kit has everything you need to turn your bedroom into a bondage playground (not my words, but still dead on!) The kit comes with: 4 super soft, adjustable, yet super sturdy cuffs each with it's own clasp (like on a dog leash), lots of adjustable tether straps that can be attached in so many different ways and to so many things (beds, headboards, chairs, etc), and a silky black/silver blindfold. Who could ask for ANYTHING more???

I have had this set in my bondage box for weeks waiting for the perfect time to use them. You know, when you are in the bondage mood you have to have time and space to explore! When my FWB came over the other afternoon I knew it was time - and he was ALL IN!

One of the great things about this kit is you can take the cuffs off of the tethers to either (a) clasp them together (like behind your back or linking ankles together), or you can use the clasp to attach to metal headboards (what we did). OR, you can use the ample amount of tether to wrap under the bed, around a headboard, over the back of a chair....you get the picture. There are so many options I can't even begin to list them.

For my bondage afternoon he affixed my wrists to my metal headboard easily with the clasp (it was almost too wide, but still closed enough). The cuffs themselves are really comfortable and secure. I was NOT getting out of them! Then, he took my ankles and cuffed each one but used some of the tethering strap to wrap under the bed so that I was spread eagle (naughty boy!) Gotta love that!

Once secure, the blindfold went on and the fun began! I won't bore you (yeah, right) with all the activities we did, but I will say that while I was squirming around on the bed trying not to have my 20th orgasm those tethers held TIGHT and were comfortable up till the time he removed them! Best bondage cuffs EVER!

Not to mention, all comes in this delicious little black box with that slides into a 50 Shades of Grey sleeve. A very elegant presentation.

This is a must have. Period. Get it. Now. Go on. I am telling you to! Just say "Yes Mistress" and start shopping!

http://www.tootimid.com/fifty-shades-hard-limits-restraint-kit-6101.html