Official Community Forums Home

50 Shades At Ease Anal Lube

Mikayla1

• Members

At Ease, Soldier

I am usually pretty skeptical about anything marketed as "anal ease" - because as anyone who has had anal knows, anal does take patience and slow going and no lube has ever made that "easier" for me. However, there are lubes that assist in the comfort of the activity. This lube is truly a product that makes anal more comfortable, and, yes, easier!

A water-based lube (which also made me skeptical, silicone anal lubes are usually better), this lube was thick and clear. Non sticky, non staining I was anxious to try it. My partner was more than happy (MORE THAN) to have some anal attentions with a new lube.

We used a fair amount to begin and I was immediately surprised at how silky smooth it felt on my fingers (and, inside me too). As he made his way inside me, this lube assisted in penetration. Being thick and smooth I could feel him sliding in and it really was more comfortable. As we achieved full penetration I was expecting him to have to reapply - but we didn't have to! It was amazing how long lasting this lube was. We went at it a good amount of time and never had to reapply it.

The best thing, this lube acts like a silicone lube BUT can be used with silicone toys and condoms. It is the perfect lube for all things sex AND for anal sex too! It is like a 2 for 1!

http://www.tootimid.com/fifty-shades-of-grey-anal-lube-6792.html