Official Community Forums Home

Dual Bliss Silicone Vibrator

Mikayla1

• Members

Orgasms Are Bliss

Dual actions are a girl's best friend, and this one is nothing short of amazing! This 100% silicone version has some amazing features! The bulbous tip that has a slight bend at the tip and the flexible material means the toy bends with you. The clitoral stimulator is wider at the base and thinner at the tip, which means it will vibrate quickly and hit your clitoris beautifully. The easy push control on the base activates the dual motors with 3 vibration speeds. PLUS, it is a completely waterproof toy so you can have fun in and out of the bathtub or shower!

This toy takes 2AA batteries and once I inserted them I turned the toy on. The vibrations felt amazing in my hand so I was really excited to see how they would feel inside. I dabbed on a little water-based lube (remember, NO silicone lube with silicone toys) and inserted slowly into myself. The first thing I noticed was the bulbous head felt amazing and gave a nice stretch when entering me. The smooth silicone material made it quite luxurious. Once all the way inserted the clitoral stimulator went to work. Just as I predicted, the long and skinny design made my clit feel super yummy as it tapped away at it! It didn't take long until I had a really nice orgasm and I hadn't even turned up the power yet!

The 3 speeds of vibration are quite nice and the fact that there are dual motors (one in the head, one in the shaft) meant that I could feel stimulated all over my insides. This toy is fairly quiet, but not silent. I continued to play, upping the power to the highest level and enjoying the orgasms it brought!

Fantastic toy for all level of player and definitely a great pick for you gals who love dual actions!

http://www.tootimid.com/dual-bliss-silicone-vibrator-7325.html