Official Community Forums Home

Icicles No. 31 - Glass G-Spot Massager

Mikayla1

• Members

This Icicle Will Heat You Up!

No secret, Mikayla loves glass toys and the Icicles line of glass fun is probably my favorite! They are so beautifully designed and colored that they actually look like pieces of art! This morning I took some time to get familiar with No. 31 - we will call him Little Blue. LB is a very unique G-Spot Massager. The G-Spot tip is severely curved (which I personally like), with a slightly bulbous tip (think LARGE outside Christmas light bulb). The smooth curve leads down to the base which has a larger, beaded appearance. This toy can actually be used BOTH ways if you prefer - which, I do!

This piece comes in a beautiful box to showcase the handblown beauty that it is! Glass is so versatile, you can clean and sterilize easily (this one is dishwasher safe), heat up or cool down. Glass is probably my favorite material for a sex toy!

How does this toy perform? I know you want to know! Well, the toy is not too heavy (it is glass afterall) and was very easy to manuever. The way the toy curves made reaching my G-Spot super easy. I experimented with the G-Spot end for a few minutes, but then turned it over to use the other end. The slightly larger handle was pretty amazing inside as it was a bit of a stretch and that beaded form felt amazing inside. So, I warmed myself up with that side, then went back to the G-Spot side. I love the fact that this toy is solid and not-flexible which makes it amazing for a G-Spot toy. I continued to press the tip on the G-Spot and felt that warning that I was going to cum. I added some bullet attention to my clit and BAM on came the O! Totally and utterly amazing!

I love this toy! It is quality from tip to bottom. Looks amazing, feels amazing, easy to care for and clean and will last a lifetime! I highly suggest you put an ICICLE in your sexy stocking this year!

http://www.tootimid.com/icicles-no-31-glass-massager-7277.html