Official Community Forums Home

Silicone Janus

Mikayla1

• Members

Janus Is My New Bestie....

To be honest, I wasn't sure I was going to enjoy this toy. Why? Well, it does't vibrate. I know, I should not discriminate against toys that don't vibrate. afterall I love glass dildos and realistic dildos - but this is neither! However, what it IS is made from a solid, yet slightly flexible, 100% silicone, is very uniquely shaped and RIBBED for MY pleasure! I decided to give Janus a whirl and I am so glad I did!

I lubed up my new friend with some TooTimid Water-based lube (NO SILICONE LUBE WITH SILICONE TOYS!) and just played around my vaginal entrance and clit. I rubbed it around and sort of "thumped" my clit with the head. This item has some heft so that thumping felt REALLY good! Then, as I entered myself, I notice that the slightly tapered tip combined with the very unique shaping of the head felt REALLY nice sliding into me! Plus, the gentle curve made it easy to hold and I could feel it rubbing my G-SPot. BONUS!

I continued to explore myself, slowly thrusting in and out, then with more vigor! Those ridges feel amazing inside, trust me - definitely for YOUR pleasure! I felt myself getting wet and wanted to cum so I added some clitoral attention with my favorite bullet and I was clenching in orgasm! What I noticed, though, was as I was clenching on the toy, the tip was pressing into my G-Spot and that felt AMAZING! If I had more time to play I think I may have been able to work up to a nice G-O! Alas, children needed to be picked up from school (*pout*) but this toy will stay on the top of my toybox!

Remember to always thoroughly clean, dry and properly store your toys for maximum life! I highly suggest this item to any lady who wants a lot of fun with a new, little, pink toy! I can share my bestie - and you will be glad I did!

http://www.tootimid.com/non-vibrating-silicone-janus-7279.html

• Like 1