Official Community Forums Home

L'arque Silicone Vibe

ladylove

• Members

L'ARQUE SILICONE VIBE

Review by Ladylove 11/2014

The L’arque Silicone Vibe is PINK! I love pink… and purple, and I love most all that goes buzz. This a mid sized g-spot massager and is easy to handle. The controls, on top of the white handle, are easier to use than I thought they’d be. It has 3 levels of vibes and has four functions of pulsation and escalation. I love that you plug it in to charge and forget about it. The cherry on top is that it’s waterproof and silicone!

L’arque is a multi purpose toy. I know it’s suppose to be a G-Spot toy but it’s an incredible clitoris stimulator too. Ok, most all toys are multifunctional, but this is fabulous as both G-spot and Clitoris stimulator. I love the feel of the silky smooth silicone. With the way the head is angled it doesn’t take much effort to stimulate that special G-Spot. The vibes start at medium buzz and go all the way up to a beautiful high buzz. We have tested it a couple of times in order to try to cycle through all the pulsation.... I still haven’t made it all the way through ;/. This L’arque Silicone Vibe is a winner! I recommend it for the novice and experts, to use alone or with a partner, anyone and everyone! No surprise that I award the L’argue Silicone Vibe a 5 out of 5 hearts!

http://www.tootimid.com/larque-silicone-vibe-7215.html