Official Community Forums Home

Sinful Dual Exciter

Mikayla1

• Members

Simply Sinful

Have you ever been playing around solo and thought "man, I wish I could have some anal stimulation right now?" Or, perhaps, your partner is playing with you and wishes he/she could use the toy anally and vaginally (which is a no no if you go from anal to vaginal!) Well, this very cleverly designed item has an anal end with a nice sized butt plug AND a vaginal end that also includes a small, rabbit-style clitoral stimulator. This is a double ended toy which means you could, conceivably, play WITH your partner at the same time. Not just for lesbians, if your guy is into a little anal play, you could definitely negotiate vaginal for her and anal for him! See, clever!

This item is 100% silicone and has 10 vibration functions. Each end of the item vibrates since the bullet is between them in the center and both ends are operated by one button on the attached controller. It takes 2 AAA batteries in the controller and are easy to insert. Clean up is SUPER easy as the whole of the toy removes from the bullet for easy clean up!

I decided to debut this toy on a solo mission first (and then, perhaps, introduce to a female lover). I got some water-based lube (NO SILICONE LUBES, PLEASE) and decided to play with the vaginal end first. The smooth and silky silicone makes this toy very pleasant to feel and smooth to insert. The toy is also VERY flexible. While it does boast a G-Spot stimulating head and curve, I personally did not feel it was stiff enough to stimulate me there. Although, the size of the toy is very pleasing and the vibrations were amazing! The little bunny tickled my clit perfectly and because the toy is so flexible, it is easy to get the proper bend to reach wherever you want to concentrate the vibrations!

Once I made myself orgasm a few times with the vaginal end I wanted to explore the anal end. We must be thorough! I dabbed on a nice amount of lube and began to slowly insert. The tapered end and the smooth silicone made it every easy to insert, and once inside it felt quite amazing! I turned on the vibrations and was really surprised at how strong they felt inside! The best part - because the toy is so flexible I was able to sort of bend the toy around to reach my clit. I could not insert the toy (although I came close) but I could get the vibrations which was very pleasing! The anal end of this toy is less flexible, and creates a nice, firm feeling. Which, for me, is dead on!

I loved this little toy! I am thinking of all the naughty and fun ways to use it with a partner! I wonder if I could entice my female friend to join in the fun! I am sure I could. This toy is most definitely SINFUL and fun! Great for newbies or the more advanced player!

http://www.tootimid.com/sinful-dual-exciter-7281.html