Official Community Forums Home

Synergy Pleasure System

Mikayla1

• Members

SIN2778x01.jpg

This is a revolution is Intimate Products! If you are someone who wants to absolutely maximize your sexual potential – and you just can’t narrow down the field of sex toys – this pleasure system has it all! That is exactly what this is – a pleasure SYSTEM – containing everything that a woman (or couple) needs to reconnect with her sensual self. From the Sinclair Intimacy Institute, the newest wave in women’s products has arrived - the SYNERGY PLEASURE SYSTEM!!

Get Synergized

Perhaps you don’t like the traditional phallic appearance of most sex toys – that is OK, because this looks more like an electric toothbrush than a penis! If you are intimidated by toys with girth or length – this will calm those fears in a heartbeat! If you want something quiet and discreet – this system has it. This is truly a well thought out, well researched, intimacy product. It could be for everyone – but it probably isn’t.

Why do I say that? Some women prefer to be stimulated by deep penetration – this will not offer you that. However, keep in mind that research indicates that most of a woman’s sensitivity is within the first few inches of her vagina. Therefore, these attachments are designed to only go in that far. You get minimal penetration depending on which of the 5 heads (7 textures and stimulations all together) you are using. Research also indicates that most women want clitoral or G-Spot stimulation – this pleasure system WILL deliver that. If you are looking for an item to fill you up – this is NOT it. However, if you are looking for a system to get you off FAST - this is IT!

The qualities of this toy are maximum. First, it is cordless and rechargeable. Therefore, no cord and no running out of batteries. Brilliant. Second, it is ergonomic – meaning as you hold it, it naturally fits where it needs to go, and doesn’t strain you to use it. Third, there are six speeds – SIX. Not one, not two, not three – SIX! Women don’t always respond the same – some like light pressure, some medium, some high, some super high – with this system, there is a speed for any woman! Fourth, the interchangeable heads. Not only are there 2 for clitoral pleasure – one with bumps one smooth – but there is one with the traditional rabbit ears; one with a little cup – for nipples or testicles; plus there is a G-Spot and a Dual Navigator for insertion if you want. There is a texture for every pleasure – almost. As I have already said, if you are one of those women who wants to be filled up and have clitoral stim – this is not the item for you.

This toy is simply unimtimidating! It is almost technical and medical in it’s appearance – which makes it seem sterile and friendly. As I experimented with the different heads, I noticed that they all elicited different reactions from me – and that I did change the speed with different heads. This is abnormal for me, I usually am I “High Only” girl – but with this system, I didn’t always want high. I suppose that is a true testament to the items qualities.

My favorite textures were the Beaded Ball – GREAT for a quick, clitoral orgasm – gave me 3 in a row; and the Rabbit Flutter ears – also delivered a quick orgasm for me. I was not as impressed with the G-Spot attachment as I am with some of my other toys. Then again, I am one who likes to be FULL – it is all about preference. The Cup and Ridges attachment was fun for my hubby; he liked the sensation of that on the head of his penis – A LOT! This item has huge potential for future foreplay options with he and I.

This toy does have a bit of an odor when you first open it up, but the odor fades within a few hours. Since it has to charge for a full 8 hours, the smell will be gone by the time playtime comes around. Wash all the attachments and their smell will dissipate as well. This item is great for couples, singles, beginners, advanced players – anyone wanting to reconnect with their intimate self!

I highly suggest it if you are having issues orgasming – there are so many options here to help you find a pressure, speed, sensation or texture that you will like. It is an easy way to reconnect with yourself if you have lost touch. It happens to all of us at one point or another, and that is why products like this exist.

There is no better name for this item than “Synergy” because that is exactly what it does – synergize. If you don’t know what synergy is, it is a phenomenon where 2 or more discrete influences act together to create an effect which is greater than the sum of their independent effects. What this system does, is to use all the independent heads, textures and speeds to comfort and arouse a woman in a way that other toys don’t. It combines every intimate thing about a woman and centralizes it for optimal performance. What are you waiting for, Synergize today!

Muuuuahhhh!

Mikayla

• Members

HEY THIS LOOKS LIKE THE ULTIMATE SELF PLEASING TOY. I JUST HOPPED ON BORED OF MB LAST NIGHT & I'M HOOKED. THIS LOOKS LIKE IT WOULD BE EASY TO USE. :D I STILL LOVE MY LITTLE HUSTLER THOUGH. :wub: I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN THAT CHANGES & IF ANOTHER TOY TAKES IT PLACE LIKE THIS ONE MIGHT. ;)