Official Community Forums Home

Luxe Silicone Beads

Mikayla1

• Members

Perfect Beginner Beads

Ah, what a good Friday night I had last night. My new man was over and we had some rockin' sex which included some fantastic anal play thanks to my new Luxe Silicone Anal Beads! I love anal play of any kind (a finger, beads, plugs, and anal sex) so when I get a new anal toy I am always ready to play! These beads are perfect for beginners because they are are the smaller side, are 100% super soft and sensual silicone, and they are flexible. However, even anal experts such as myself can (and DID) enjoy using them!

Nothing gets me hotter than having some expert oral attentions with some added anal escapades. I provided my lover my new anal beads and some water-based lube (never use silicone lube with silicone toys) and we got down to business. He made me orgasm a few times with just oral, and then he lubed up the toy and started insertion. These are nicely sized beads for anal as they are definitely smaller. He pushed them in slowly and I experienced NO discomfort at all! It was the most pleasant insertion of an anal toy ever. The finger retrieval ring made it easy for my lover to slide the toy in and out of me. Once full insertion was achieved, he simply worked it in and out, making me cum many times with his oral attentions and the anal stimulation.

This would be a perfect toy for anal beginners. It is so soft and the beads are slightly firm yet still squishy. The smaller size makes insertion comfortable and the retrieval cord makes it easy and safe to play! I highly recommend these for any anal play for any players.

http://www.tootimid.com/luxe-silicone-anal-beads-7312.html