Official Community Forums Home

Crystal Jellies Anal Kit

Mikayla1

• Members

Ease on IN!

Are you interested in anal but are, honestly, a bit afraid of it? Do you wonder "how will THAT fit in there?" What if there were a way to, you know, ease yourself into it? Well lucky YOU, there IS! This new anal starter kit has not 1 but 3 different sized anal plugs. You can start off with a shorter, thinner plug and then move up to the longer, more average-sized plug. Besides the "step up" sizing you also get the added advantage of a realistic shaped head, and a super smooth shaft for easy insertion and pleasurable play.

These jelly/rubber plugs are flexible, but firm enough to make anal insertion easier. They bend WITH you when inserted, which is important with anal stimulation and play. I am a firm believer in working slowly into anal, and this set is great for the newbie as well as for the experienced player who knows how to make anal fun and enjoyable.

For my trial of these toys I prepped myself for some anal fun later in the day. I used a nice water-based lubricant and started with the smallest toy. Honestly, it inserted VERY easily. Having a shorter length made this a very comfortable toy to begin with. I immediately removed it and went on to the next level. This one also inserted easily with little resistance. The material makes these plugs very comfortable to insert.

Moving on to the final plug was the first time I experienced any resistance. This plug is on the larger size, and took more finesse to insert. However, once in (with a generous amount of lube) it felt amazing! I planned to wear the plug until my lover joined me and surprise him with it. It felt amazing the entire 25 minutes until he arrived. He very much enjoyed his surprise and took advantage of the prep work I had done just for him!

These plugs are fantastic, convenient, easy to use and super gentle for the newbie. If you are interested in exploring anal - or just want a quality set of different sized plugs - then this set is most definitely for you!

http://www.tootimid.com/crystal-jellies-anal-kit-7280.html