Official Community Forums Home

Light Weight Metal Cockring

RC4BLUE

• Members

If you have never tried a metal cockring this may be the place to start. Before you begin down the road using a metal ring there are a few precautions you should take. First measure yourself to make sure you have a proper fit. If you get stuck there is no easy way out of a metal ring. Secondly, like all cockrings you should never play with it around your penis while erect for extend periods of time, blood flow is critical. This ring is a nice addition to any collection. It is lightweight. While not my first choice because I prefer much heavier rings, it does the job. The ring is quite wide. So I would suggest you be aware of of this because it does push the sack and shaft out and away from the body. But, oh what a feeling. There is noting like metal to hold and erection tight and stiff. I do like the fact that it is a bit wider than most other cockrings. It really pushes me and intensifies my orgasms. Over all it is a nice ring with no seams and a polished look. I give it 3 to 4 stars, only because I like metal rings that ante heavier.

http://www.tootimid.com/alloy-metallic-ring-7421.html