Official Community Forums Home

A Rose By Any Other Name

RC4BLUE

• Members

A rose by any other name... I am very partial to glass toys and this rose does not disappoint. While it is not the largest or the longest glass dildo, it does the trick. It is quite beautiful actually. The color is true to the photo. One tip is tapered while the other end is bulbous. There is a small bulb (for lack of a better description) in the center. The swirls go from top to bottom. While the swirls give a nice feel, they are not that deep or pronounced. After getting the glass nice and cold I gave it a test ride. I lubed the tip and myself and slowly slid this rose in. For me it is just the right thickness for my anal play. The swirls did little for me, but the shape was very nice. I like the feeling of the cold inside of me and the glass held the cold for a long time. When I was ready for my climax, it was nice to have this dildo most of the way inside of me. After I was satisfied, clean up was easy. I even placed it in the dishwasher for a thorough cleaning. It came out shining. Five stars are worth it for this little rose.

http://www.tootimid.com/rose-quartz-glass-dong-7020.html