Official Community Forums Home

It's Been A While Since I Had Sex

arenka

Hello it has been a while since I had sex 10 years. I am embarrassed. My last sex partner was my ex-fiancé and we are possibly trying to work things out. I still love him and eventually it will lead to us having sex. I am a bit nervous. I am very tight down there and don't know what to do. I felt like a virgin all over again. The object that I insert vaginally is tampons monthly during my cycle. Any suggestions? I want to loosen up a bit and be able to have an orgasm when the time comes.

• Members

Have you considered vaginal dial store.nghere is a prescribed order to the use, but they can be helpful. That is if there is a real problem. Otherwise the vagina is an amazing body part that adapts to size with little effort when aroused. I know there are changes that occur as you age. A good lube can be helpful. Also mastrubation can help ease your concerns. If all else does not work try a cozily with a sexual professional. But I would guess you don't have to go that far.

• 6 months later...

When truly excited, your own personal fluids will help lubricate your vagina. It IS an amazing part of the body. Capable of stretching to accommodate a penis, have a baby go thru, and menstrual cycles. However, if a man is,well, well endowed, and your body isn't use to relaxing as big as he is, or for you to relax and get fully excited, this can cause anxiety and possible pain. Age, weight, hydration status (if you're dehydrated, your vagina will be too), and menstrual status/menopause can all effect your wetness.

Also, being truly excited gets your other female parts tucked up where they need to be for protection and comfort. Did you know that, when a female is excited, her uterus actually goes up a bit, so it won't get too jostled with the thrusting, and so that maximum sperm travel is possible? If you're not truly excited, it can cause an almost crampy type of pain. Nobody wants that.

No matter what, it's always a good idea, especially if you know you're tight and may have lubrication concerns, is to have a bottle of personal lubricant. If you have concerns of possible sensitivities, use water-based ones. Trust me, they really do help!!!