Official Community Forums Home

Colt Hulk Handled Vibrating Probe

Mikayla1

• Members

ME HULK, ME BIG

I gotta admit, when I took this toy out of the box my first thoughts was, "OH MY GOD that toy is BIG!" I was really hoping this was not marketed as an anal only toy because for me, well, that would have been a no go! I have used some larger dildos and vibrators before (some with pleasure, some not so much) and so I was curious as to how this one would stack up.

It is a unique looking item because it does not look like a dildo (it is not phallic shaped) but instead sort of appears like a large anal plug with a hairbrush handle. I thought that the idea of a handle would be great for partner play as well as solo play. This toy has 10 functions of vibrations and each function (or pattern) has 4 speeds! This means you can find a pattern you like (strong, gentle, intermittent, escalating) and then you can find the speed and power you like as well. That seems fun!

I got ready to play by inserting the 4AAA batteries into the base, grabbing some water-based lube (no silicone lube, this is a 100% silicone toy), washed it up thoroughly (it is waterproof so fully submersible) and got down to business. I pressed the buttons on the base (they sort of look like a video game remote) and the toy came to life. It is on the loud-ish side in my opinion, but I don't really care on that level too much. I ran the toy over my body, down to my vaginal area. That felt really good because the vibrations are strong. I then started to insert and found a great deal of resistance. This is a larger sized toy so it took a little pushing to even get it started, I decided I needed to use a bullet on my clit at the same time. Well, this really didn't work because once I came, I got tighter.

Change of position. Got on my hands and knees and worked my hands under me. I again started to push the toy into my vaginal canal and it went in a bit easier. I have to admit, it was a very, very tight fitting toy. Once in it sort of, well, stuck. I couldn't get the right angle to remove it and I think the bulbous shape made extraction a bit harder. So, I rolled over on my back, amped up the vibrations and found a continuous pattern I liked and THEN, OH MOMMA! Now THAT felt amazing! To be so completely full, to have such strong vibrations - I can like a rocket! Then I came again! I became clear to me that had I more time, this may have been a good G-Spot toy!

I would say that this toy is NOT for a newbie! I would also say this toy is not for us gals who have more, um, petite lower spaces as it may be uncomfortable. However, if you enjoy to be FULL and want a lot of power - then YUP, the Hulk is definitely one to try. Now, as for anal. I may have to give that a try later on when I have a partner to help and I have psyched myself up for it!

http://www.tootimid.com/colt-hulk-handled-probe-7296.html#