Official Community Forums Home

Sinful Ellipse Remote Control Egg

Mikayla1

• Members

So-So Sinful

Nothing gets me going faster than a high quality, fast vibrating, powerful bullet or egg vibrator! I just love their easy to reach, small, that's-it-right-there capability! Not all bullets are the same, though, and some are definitely better than others. So, where does this one fall on the spectrum? Honestly, somewhere toward the top, but not THE top. Why? Let me tell ya!

This egg is a very unique and pleasing shape sort of like an oblong wave. It is made of plastic (which works well for bullets), is waterproof (bonus!) and has an attached, easy to use remote with 3 buttons: on/off, high and low. There are 20 functions with this toy - AWESOME - and it only takes 2AAA batteries. So, you may ask, why is this not at the VERY top of the egg/bullet list?

Well, I have a favorite bullet and for me it takes a lot to dethrone it. This one is a good bullet. It gave me a few, nice orgasms. It is on the louder side (in my opinion) and the strongest vibration was strong, but I would have liked a bit stronger! The shape of it works very nicely with a woman's genital curves, and slid right where I wanted it to go. The plastic material makes it slide around easily with some lube (or natural lubrication) and it really does give some nice, precise vibrations.

Can I tell you why this isn't my EXACT favorite egg? No, not really. I can say, without a doubt that this egg is great for newbies and experienced players alike. It is powerful, has lots of options, is easy to use and will give you what you desire when you are solo or with a partner. Let's see if this can be YOUR favorite egg! I'd like to know if it is!

http://www.tootimid.com/sinful-pink-ellipse-egg-7276.html