Official Community Forums Home

Ribbed Double Trouble

Mikayla1

• Members

Mmmmm The TROUBLE I am Getting Into!

Do you like double penetration? You know, when you have both your vagina and anal canal filled with a combo of a penis and a toy or two toys. I LOVE Double Penetration (DP). LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. It is, however, sometimes hard to maneuver a toy and your man and have them both stay where they are supposed to stay!

So, when I saw this little item I was THRILLED and asked my lover if he would like to try! Didn't have to ask him twice because in a DP he gets the added benefit of feeling the toy that is in my anal canal through the thin layer of skin while he is in my vagina! It is a win-win-win!

The beauty of this toy is your man attaches it to his penis via a cock ring (one ring slides down over his shaft, the other slides under his balls) which will keep it in place AND keep him harder for longer! The dildo attachment itself is made of a solid (but flexible) PVC rubber, is ridged for immense pleasure, has a curved tip for comfortable insertion, and is a good size for anal penetration. So, to play you just slip this on your man (or he can), generously lube it up with some quality lube (preferably water-based) and begin dual insertion.

If your man is inexperienced at DP play it is beneficial to remind him to GO SLOWLY. You want to ease the anal probe in and there will be more resistance there than in the vaginal canal. Line up both appendages and begin insertion. THis is easiest to do in a doggy style (at least for us it was) and my man had it lined up and ready to go easily. The tip of this probe slid in easily and as he gently pushed in the ridges felt amazing. As the anal probe slid in so did he and boy did that feel AMAZING! He was moaning and grabbing my hips and once we got them both all the way inserted he was moving at a nice pace. I came quickly with the stimulation which made HIM cum quickly too - is this a downfall? Probably not!

This will be an item we use frequently for sure! I am unsure if you could maneuver it to use it the reverse, may have to try that. Make sure when you are through using this that you clean it WELL in hot, hot soapy water making sure to get each, and every ridge of that toy clean from, um, yeah clean.

This is a fantastic toy for DP and would be perfect for those DP newbies (or those more experienced). In essence, if you want to do a DP get the double trouble and see what trouble YOU can get into!

http://www.tootimid.com/ribbed-double-trouble-strap-on-7232.html

• Like 1