Official Community Forums Home

Embrace Silicone Body Wand Massager

Mikayla1

• Members

Embrace the Possibilities for Pleasure!

The Embrace Silicone Body Wand is not your typical "Hitatchi" type wand, although it may look like it. This wand is RECHARGEABLE! So, no dangly cord to contend with. It is also WATERPROOF so you can take your massaging fun into the shower or bath (which, if you use it for tired muscles, may be a great thing!) It also has dual motors (which means it vibrates on both ends! One end has the typical round-ish, flexible head and the other has an oblong extension. The entire thing is silicone which makes it soft and sensual to the touch. Seemed like a totally magnificent toy to me!

The first thing you need to do is to charge it. it is USB chargeable so you can plug it into the computer (or if you have an extension that plugs into the wall with a USB cord that works too!) This toy will run 100 minutes on one charge (or 120 minutes if you use a lower speed). That is a LOT of massaging!

One thing I definitely like about this wand is the quietness. Most magic wands are fairly loud and this one is a little more quiet. Not silent mind you, but more quiet. The vibrations themselves are amazing! There is an inset button controller on the side and you just click and go. The vibrations at the top end are really strong. Made me cum in about 20 seconds and moved right in to the next one! The reverse end also vibrates, but I did not like it as much, but It would be interesting to insert it because the curve may feel great on G-Spot stimulation. Truth be told I was quite addicted to the main end, and the intense vibrations of it made me want to hide under the covers all day!

HIGHLY suggest this compact wand for all player types. The waterproof function makes clean up easy and the strength of the vibrations will thrill you to the bone! A must have in my book!

http://www.tootimid.com/embrace-silicone-wand-massager-7282.html