Official Community Forums Home

The Insatiable G

Mikayla1

• Members

This item really peaked my husband’s interest! I wondered why, as he normally only likes toys with lights or that glow in the dark – but he said that this one looked like it would “hit me where I wanted it to” – and I will tell you, it really did! I am thinking he should pick out all my toys from now on! Ok, maybe not all, but some!

Insatiable G

This item is truly unique and versatile – and I am disappointed that I waited so long to play with it! It is one of those items that I kept saying, “another night” – and that night never came. Well, over the weekend, the night came, and so did I –many, many times! This little toy is really cool. Designed to hit your G-Spot, the Insatiable is slightly curved, flexible – yet firm – and has a clitoral stimulator to maximize pleasure. The vibrations come from 2 bullets – which are removable – for foreplay options – which I LOVE!

I thought that this toy looked like I could use it in many different ways – and I was right. I got an idea from the woman on the box. Normally, I don’t pay much attention to the box covers – all pretty women – but this woman was sort of one all fours and looked as if she would “mount” the toy, if she were really to use it. So that is what I decided to do. Sort of unconventional for a toy like this, but hey, I am an unconventional kind of gal!

I decided to start my play while my hubby was showering. I got up onto my knees, spread my legs, straddled the toy, put on a bit of lube and slid it in. It is a nice, smooth texture and slides in easily. The curve of the head does hit the side of your vaginal walls quite nicely. I put one of my little bed pillows under the toy and this gave it the perfect height for me to “ride” it! I turned up the vibrations. One side of the controller vibrates the bullet in the shaft; the other bullet vibrates the clitoral mound. Note on the clitoral mound: although smaller than I would like, the mound has pleasure nubbies on it – and we all know I love the nubbies!

The vibrations were really nice – and the toy was hitting me right where I wanted. I sort of started to gyrate my hips and noticed a new sensation, a sort of “bouncing” of the shaft. It was like trying to keep magnets apart – when they repel off each other. When I gyrated forward, the shaft sort of bounced inside – which produced a wonderful sensation. I can’t explain it, but I think it had something to do with the two bullets and the vibrations working together (or against each other). I didn’t care, I was going to orgasm – and it was a G-Spot orgasm – and I was happy! My hubby came in just as I was about to orgasm – and he was happy to see the show! He reached the bed just in time to tweak my nipples as I was about to fire off so I sort of positioned myself and my pubic arch down onto the mound so I could have some clitoral stimulation and that was about all I needed to explode in a nice round of orgasms!

Since my hubby was a little disappointed that I used the toy he wanted to play with without him, I said we could use it in another position. After a little kissing and caressing, I got hot again and laid back on my pillows, spreading my legs for my hubby to use the toy on me. He inserted the toy easily – and it felt just as good in that position – but I had other ideas. I thought it might work well for anal penetration too, and my hubby was all up for that challenge.

The length is only 4.5” and the girth is a mere 1.5” – perfect for anal penetration. We lubed it up well with some Astroglide and it slid in just as easily in my anal canal as it had in my vagina.

REMEMBER: You can go from vaginal play to anal play without cleaning the toy, but NEVER go the other way!

The curve of the head was a little distracting at first, but then it started to feel really, really good. My hubby ready for his own action, he decided to let me take over the toy – and he penetrate for some DP action. Long story short, we had a steamy night of excellent sex where our Insatiable G was truly a star! This little toy is really a versatile toy. We ended up taking out one of the bullets for clitoral stimulation later – which is perfect if you don’t already have bullets! How great is a toy that can multi-task like this one?

I would recommend this toy to anyone interested in exploring G-Spot orgasms. It is less intimidating than some of the G-Spot vibes, and it is very quiet and easy to clean. It can be used for anal sex – although the G-Spot head makes it a little different of a sensation. The size is appropriate for beginners or advanced players – and I would say that overall this toy gets my seal of approval! I am just sorry I waited so long to try it out. Oh well, you live and you learn!

Muuuahhh!

Mikayla