Official Community Forums Home

Club Vibe 2.0H

Mikayla1

• Members

FEEL The BEAT, Baby

This is such an ingenious vibrator that uses a whole bunch of modern technology! Remote controlled vibes are a bit hit or miss with me, as are pantie vibes - of which this is a bit of both. However, this little vibrator is different in that it is NOT just a pantie vibe or a remote control vibe - it is SOUND activated! This means, when the club function is activated the vibrator will thump to the beat of the music. Or, if using it at home, the sound of your lover's voice! Or, you can have it on remote mode (like a standard remote controlled vibe) that will work up to about 15 feet! The remote has a little clasp to attach to a belt buckle or purse strap. The remote has the microphone that will pick up the sound if it is on Club mode and there are lights that indicate how sensitive the mic is (meaning, the louder the music, the more lights that will light up.

The super light, smooth and sophisticated vibrator fits into a black thong (included) in a super snug little pouch on the front of the pantie and the little clitoral nubby fits right where you need it to. The thong itself is comfortable, but I thought could have been a bit bigger as one size fits most doesn't always work for my hips!

I am not much into clubs anymore, but it occurred to me that you could use this discreet vibe almost anywhere! Hockey games? Football? What about your child's 5th grade band concert! Anywhere there is sound, you can use this vibrator without anyone being the wiser. It is USB connectable and that is how it charges. It will NOT attach and operate with a MP3 player like other OMIBod products.

To test out my new little toy I decided to go to a place with different levels of sound - the mall! I implanted the slim vibe into the pantie (after charging) and off I went. I had the remote in my pocket so I could watch the sound levels. At first it wasn't working at all, too quiet. However, as I approached the line to see Santa and all the kids talking, giggling and, yes, even crying that toy sprang to life! Holy moly! It pulses to the beat and if the sound is constant, yep, constant vibe. I stood there, probably looking funny, while the vibe did its work! I moved on down to the coffee shop that was playing music and placed the remote on the table. When the "giddy up, giddy up, giddy up let's go" started blaring from the radio my vibe was GOING! This is a really, really fun and surprising product.

You can always give the remote to your lover to activate manually too, if you do not go anywhere with much music or sound. Or, play some tunes in the bedroom and just lie back and relax. I really have nothing bad to say about this item other than I wish the panties were a bit bigger. It really works, is fun and flirty and the vibrations are great for such a super thin toy!

I know you want to try it - so I suggest you do! Where will YOU find the beat to give yourself some thrills? I'd love to know!

http://www.tootimid.com/omibod-club-vibe-2-bullet-with-panties-7297.html