Official Community Forums Home

Tantus Sling Cock Ring

RC4BLUE

• Members

I am always looking for a cock ring that is comfortable and effective. The Tantus Sling Cock Ring fits the bill. Now measure yourself to make sure you have the correct fit. Too loose and the ring is worthless. Too tight and the ring is painful and can be harmful. When it is just right the feeling is amazing. This ring comes it two colors: red and black. I have one of each. This silicone ring has little to no stretch. So, be prepared to use some water based lube or have some experience getting into tight rings. The ring has and extended tongue that slide between your legs and is designed to stimulate that tender area below your balls. While that may be the design I have found that it does not do much for me in that department. On the other hand it does a good job of pushing my manhood up and out, putting me on display. When erect it does the job it is designed to do. My erections are stronger. I really love the feeling. It intensifies my pleasure and my orgasms feel stronger. While the ring is a bit on the more expensive side, the design and weight are worth it. I give it 4 1/2 Stars and recommend it to all of you that wish to experience a ring with a different design.

http://www.tootimid.com/tantus-sling.html