Official Community Forums Home

Ribbed Double Dong

Mikayla1

• Members

Double The Fun

I have to start this review with a bit of a disclaimer: I am not a huge fan of double ended dildos for my lesbian play time. I find them....a bit distracting and hard to use, although the visual can be very nice. However, when one is presented with a brand, new ribbed double dong what is one to do? Call her female FWB and ask if she wants to play!

This rather long (over 14 inches), fairly flexible, jelly/rubber dong has a pretty good girth to it. It is semi-realistic feeling and looking (if you discount the BRIGHT blue color!) The width is pleasing and not too overpowering and both my partner and I enjoyed the size.

We tried to, initially, use it as intended - facing each other. We got situated on the bed, I inserted one end into her...which was visually appealing and, yes, exciting. Then she had me get closer to her and inserted my end. It was fun to be all tangled up and see each other filled in this way. However, actually moving the toys in and out without touching the toy itself was a bit difficult. I always have issues with these types of dongs!

I grabbed the toy and asked my partner to lie back. I got as close to her as I could, pushing the toy inside of myself (which felt great) and then started to thrust her end into and out of her. This was very exciting. I could rub her clit and use the toy at the same time, but it did little for me other than having a nice, full feeling. After she came, I laid back and she followed suit.

The size of the toy is very nice. The smoothness and flexibility of it makes for a nice sensation for sure. We enjoyed getting each other off with this bright blue toy that looks AMAZING all wet and covered in juices. Did we use it as "a double dildo" as usually intended? No, not really. However, that didn't matter! We had fun using this toy in many different ways throughout the night. My only complaint was the slight (very slight) jelly smell that kept creeping in despite our pre-washing of the item. Although, that will fade in time.

So, whether you are looking to connect with a girlfriend in that special way, or, whether you just want a pretty and fun dildo to use solo or with a partner this is a great item. Perhaps you will have better luck using it the "traditional" way than I did!

http://www.tootimid.com/basix-rubber-works-blue-ribbed-double-dong-7404.html