Official Community Forums Home

Double Bubble Anal And Vaginal Pleasure Beads

Mikayla1

• Members

Double Duty

Do you like anal beads? I DO! Have you ever tried vaginal beads? I have! What if you could have BOTH at the same time? Well, you CAN with the Double Bubble anal/vaginal beads! This unique little item looks like a "Y" with a bunch of "bubbles" of different shapes all over it. The anal side has smaller "bubbles" and is a bit longer to reach inside. The vaginal side has larger "bubbles" to stimulate your insides just right. The handle of the Y also has "bubbles" which can be inserted on their own if you want a bit of a larger sensation inside.

These are made from a super flexible jelly / rubber that makes insertion a bit challenging on your own as far as the anal goes. I played with these alone and did, finally, get them inserted with a healthy dose of lube! The vaginal beads are pretty easy to insert (and I recommend doing the anal side, first) and felt amazing inside. This isn't an item that you move in and out of yourself, per se, as doing that alone is a bit tricky. With a partner it could be managed for sure.

For me, solo play time involved placing the items inside of me and enjoying the sensation of those multi-sized bubbles. Then, I got out a bullet and played with myself, not allowing an easy or fast orgasm. When I was finally ready to explode, I grabbed the tail of the Y and as I began to climax I pulled OUT the item! That felt AMAZING! I have had anal beads in and removed them on orgasm, but never both. I highly recommend!

This is a great item for experimentation, it is a nice, average size so it will be comfortable in either place, the options are pretty open as to what can go where (just remember not to cross contaminate the anal / vaginal barrier) and always, ALWAYS clean and disinfect thoroughly before the next play time!

http://www.tootimid.com/double-bubble-anal-and-vaginal-pleasure-beads-6775.html