Official Community Forums Home

C-Ring Usage

• Members

I have a set of 3 cheap c-rings. I first thought that I must be on the really small side, because I could only use the smallest ring. I thought that I was supposed to use one, and just select the size that fits best around the shaft. One ring was about right, one was a little too big, and one was WAY too big. I've since discovered that the biggest one is supposed to fit up against my body, around everything. However, I'm still confused over the middle sized ring. I found some reviews on Amazon indicating that the middle ring is to be worn around the testicles. It's a tight fit, but I managed to get "the boys" in there, BUT... then the middle ring rubs against the large ring, and sometimes pinches some very sensitive areas. So... how are these things supposed to be worn? Only 2 at a time? Or all 3 at once?

• Members

How you wear a set of C-rings is up to you. Comfort is the key. If you are not comfortable then leave off the ring that causes discomfort. Personally I never wear three rings at a time. I will wear one around both the penis and scrotum and one around the shaft of the penis if the mood hits me. I don't find ball stretching comfortable so I tend to stay away from it. Of course cheap rings are just that cheap. I would recomend a silicone ring and as you get comfortable moving to a metal ring. Just make sure to measure yourself and buy the correct size for you.

• Members

Personally I perfer the thick silicone ring. I find them more comfortable. The first two are good and a nice place to begin. The thicker the ring the more work or the more you need to learn how to get you package in and out of them. Once you have experimented a few times it becomes very easy. Most instructions wil tell you to place your testicals through the ring first then your penis. I find I can't do that and must place my penis through the ring first then place each testical through the ring. Play around with the rings and discover what works best for you.

• 8 months later...

I realize I'm late here, but do they work? I've thought about floating the idea to the husband, but not sure if he would be open to it. If I knew how and how well they work, I might have a more persuasive argument ...

• Members

They do work. I find the sensation very pleasurable. The big thing to remember is to get the correct size. To large and there is no effect. To small and there is pain. As a biginner I suggest starting with a silicone ring and lube will help getting a ring on and off.

• Review Team

I love my cock rings they give me lots of exciting pleasure and sensation, not to mention my girl loves them too , I highly recommend them