Official Community Forums Home

White Nights Ribbed Vibe

RC4BLUE

• Members

Recently I picked up this little vibe. It is white, very white with graduated bumps or balls from small to medium in size. It says it is water proof but I have not tried that out yet. The touch is smooth and the vibration is what I would describe as a 5 out of 10. Well after cleaning the vibe I decided it was time to try it out. I started off with reading a bit of erotica to get me in the mood. Once I was mentally aroused i aroused myself physically. I grabbed a bottle of water based lube and slicked up the device and myself. I started by running the vibe over my erection and down between my legs. The vibrations were pleasant but not overwhelming. When I reached my anus I stopped to enjoy the sensation. This little vibe is not very big around so penetration was easy. The first bulb entered and I instantly wanted more. There are only four bulbs (of 5) that will work for penetration. The last bulb is attached to the control. As a result I took the four bulbs in and let it buzz as I continued to pleasure myself. When I was finished I thoroughly cleaned the vibe and set it aside. the box says that there is a multi speed control. Well my vibe has one speed only, High. This is okay for me as I like stronger vibration. But, if you like to have variety check your vibe out before use. Over all I give this white vibe 3 stars. I would have liked stronger vibration and a controller that works as described.

http://www.tootimid.com/white-nights-ribbed-vibe-7453.html