Official Community Forums Home

Pure Aluminium Purple Joy

RC4BLUE

• Members

I Love metal toys and this Purple beauty is no disappointment. It helps that purple is my favorite color, but that is not what made this such great device. Taking the vibe out of the box, I enjoyed the weight in my hand. It was a nice feel, not too light and not too heavy. The vibrator is smooth from tip to bottom. The metal finish shines. The nice thing about metal toys is the cool feel to them. I could not wit to use this toy. I grabbed two AA batteries and popped them in the vibrator. there is a button on the bottom that allows for three settings from Medium to Strong to Very Strong. Let me just say the very strong is fabulous. For me there is nothing better than a cold toy to stimulate my hot body. I used this sleek vibe externally on all of my hot spots and could not get enough. As a matter of fact I was so worked up I came quicker than I wanted to. This did not stop me. In a matter of a minute I was worked up again and had a long session of pleasure. The metal started out cold and adjusted to my body heat the longer I played with it. The back of the box it came in says pure pleasure, pure power, pure luxury, pure form, pure joy... I completely agree. This has become my absolute favorite vibrator. I will use this again and again and again. Usually 5 stars in the top of my rating scale, but for this Pure Aluminum joy stick i will go way beyond the 5 stars and give it a perfect 10.

http://www.tootimid.com/pure-aluminum-large-purple-vibe-waterproof-6419.html