Official Community Forums Home

Celine Bendable Gripper

Mikayla1

• Members

Bend Me Baby

I sort of had a chuckle when I opened this toy because it reminded me of one of those kids toys that looks like a robotic arm that you squeeze at the end and it grabs things. I came to find out this toy is NOTHING like that! Thank goodness! This toy is very unique! The end of this toy looks like a fat letter "C" with a slightly round tip and a smaller, finger like bottom. This is a dual stimulator (internal AND clitoral) and the slightly longer tip is designed to tease the G-Spot and the smaller bottom, the clitoris. All of this is attached to a completely bendable "stick" that has a round controller on the base where you can easily cycle through the 12 vibration levels and patterns. Takes 2AAA batteries, is completely made of silicone (so no silicone lubes, please), and is relatively quiet. The toy itself is small-ish, and could be used alone or during sex with the right positioning.

Me? I used this toy solo and my review is sort of mixed. The obvious pros are that this toy is easy to position and use because the long stem allows you to position the toy and then bend the remote closer to you, so you don't have to stretch your hand down there. THe vibrations and patterns are VERY nice and pretty powerful. The softness and flexible nature of the toy are pleasant to use and deliver nice sensations.

However, for ME, I found that the G-Spot stimulator was a bit TOO flexible to get me all the way to an O, although the feeling inside was still very nice. This toy positions shallowly (it does not fill the vagina) and that can be a plus or a minus, for me, I wish it would have been a bit larger. The clitoral stimulator is very nice, but I had to push it to make it stay where I needed it. Meaning, I had to fiddle around too much to get it to where I needed it to be for optimal pleasure.

Overall, this toy delivered some orgasms, but I had to work for them a bit. I am thinking that as a couple's toy, this may be more successful as the friction of my partner is likely to keep the toy positioned where I want it to be. It is a unique toy with lots of benefits, but for me a little too bendable. However, every woman's body is different and this toy may be perfect for someone else. Plus, your partner can play with you much like that robot arm - from between your legs! Now THAT may be worth a try!

http://www.tootimid.com/celine-bendable-gripper-7258.html