Official Community Forums Home

Triple Orgasm French Kiss

Mikayla1

• Members

Ce Joet Est Incroyable!

Translation: This toy is AMAZING!

I have never really seen a toy with this many different features. It is a dual action Vibe (clitoral AND internal stimulation), PLUS it has an anal stimulator as well. Each stimulator has its own powerful vibration motor. The center shaft has 3 rows of rotating pleasure beads to stimulate your every internal inch, the tip is slightly curved for G-spot stimulation. The clitoral stimulator vibrates amazingly fast. The slim anal stimulator has a slightly bulbous head and is tiny enough for easy insertion, but also has its own vibration settings. There are 8 levels of rotation for the shaft, another 8 levels of vibration power, 3 pulsation functions that are all available with the touch of the buttons on the easy to use base. Imagine all the possible combinations of pleasure! AND - this toy is WATERPROOF! Holy cow! C'est magnifique!

It took 3AA batteries and I was ready to play! Had to admit, was very excited to try this toy. I got out some lube and investigated the buttons, figuring out which button controlled which functions. I gotta admit, there were a lot of options and it was a bit overwhelming but I eventually got the gist of it. I decided NOT to insert the anal probe initially and that was OK, it was still very pleasurable to feel it vibrating around my backside. The head on this toy is a bit larger than some and I very much enjoyed that feeling of being stretched, slightly. The rotating beads feel AMAZING inside and there is a bit of texture to the toy as well. The clitoral stimulator is interesting as it has these little finger like things but it is encased in a sort of tube. The resulting sensation is very unique and hard to explain.

This toy brought me to orgasm quickly and once I had a good one I decided to try the anal probe. It is very slim and I actually found it pretty easy to insert. The vibrator is sort of in the middle of the anal probe, so once inserted it vibrates the entire thing. I came VERY quickly once i had the anal probe inserted.

I experimented with the functions, there really are a lot to try. Rotate / don't rotate. Strong vibrations / mild vibrations. Pulsation, constant, patterned! Oh man are there wonderful choices to cycle through all pleasing and amazing. My only criticism is that this toy is a bit loud, but I could not care at all! This was an amazing item that really is almost overstimulating in the best way!

This toy is a little expensive, but for all the options you have with it, all the vibration levels, pulsation options it is like having 3 different toys at once! HIGHLY suggest this toy!

http://www.tootimid.com/triple-orgasm-pink-french-kiss-vibrator-7449.html#