Official Community Forums Home

Vibrating Inflatable Enforcer

Mikayla1

• Members

I Little Hit...A Little Miss

So, how did I celebrate my kids going back to school? That's right - A NOONER! I HOT nooner! I was hoping to convince my lover to allow me to use this inflatable anal enforcer on him....that didn't go over so well. I think the name "ENFORCER" caused some hesitancy with my anal newbie. That's OK, I have no fear! I decided that this item looked like it may go either way (vaginal or anal) so I figured I would try both ways. This latex toy is designed to be inflatable upon insertion to increase the pleasure internally. There is a handy pump valve (think blood pressure cuff) that you squeeze to inflate the toy (and a release valve to decrease the pressure). Not only does this toy expand, but it also offers vibrations (if you insert the 2AA batteries). The shaft has 3 beads that surely would add to the pleasure. There is a handle for ease of play that I thought, possibly, could be used as a strapless dildo as well. All in all, I was anxious to play!

So, the first thing was I wanted to see was if I could wear this like a strapless strap on. The handle is firm and has a sort of handle grip. I inserted this up into me and it felt pretty good! It seemed to stay OK, but I don't think it was really meant for this purpose, so I removed. I handed the toy over to my lover and suggested he try some vaginal play. The shaft does have a gentle curve, which felt really nice when it was inserted. He used the handle to gently stimulate me vaginally, and I must say it felt very nice. I asked him to try and inflate the toy so I can see if the sensations were different. As he pumped it up, I couldn't say I felt much of a difference.

Tried again to entice him to try for anal, still a no-go so I said I would try it. We lubed it up - A LOT - with water-based lube and began insertion. The beaded shaft feels pretty amazing upon insertion, which went surprisingly fast. Once inside - and this is already a decent sized anal probe -I again asked him to try and inflate the shaft. He used the pump and began to inflate. At first it didn't work. I felt nothing. He adjusted the little turn valve and tried again - THEN I felt it. I felt this very pleasurable pressure inside me. The vibrations with the inflation. Wow. He continued to pump and then move the toy in and out just a bit. AMAZING. I started to moan and he said "really, that good? Hmmm, maybe I should try it..." I added some clitoral attention with my favorite bullet and started to orgasm - HARD! It was an amazing feeling!

With just a turn of the valve the pressure released and the toy came out easily. I highly suggest this toy to ANY anal player. Or, if you want a different sensation for vaginal play. I think I will try it with a female lover as a strapless strap on AND I will keep trying to convince HIM to try it too!

Try the ENFORCER!

http://www.tootimid.com/vibrating-inflatable-enforcer-7274.html