Official Community Forums Home

Giddy Up Harness

Mikayla1

• Members

Ride Me!

If you like doggy style (as I do) then you should definitely try the Giddy Up harness! I know, I thought it too when i saw it. I thought, "Um, I don't want to be ridden like a horse!" but it is SO not like that. This harness allows the man to position your torso in positions that allow for deeper penetration - which is great for both of you!

When I opened the box I was a bit confused as to how it worked. The picture on the box didn't translate into how I thought it would work. There are two "loops" at the end of a long tether. I thought the loops were where it went over my arms. NOPE! The middle of the tether has a cushioned, padded feeling. This is the part that goes around your arms and behind your neck. You hold the tether and find the middle, then you wrap it around the shoulder from behind, across the back of the neck, back around the other shoulder and then you should have 2 "reigns" for your "rider" to hold on to. The reigns are adjustable so that you can have the optimal "pull" when you are behind your partner.

I wasn't sure if this would really help position me - but it DID! Once we had it adjusted and he entered me he began to pull back on the reigns. It sort of tilts your body up and back and changes the depth of penetration. It also takes the pressure off of the person being riden - allows for you to be up higher without having to hold yourself up as much. The cushy straps are really surprisingly comfortable. I found myself relaxing into them. The thrusts seemed deeper, I came much faster (and so did he) so it definitely worked magic! There is much variation to be had here so feel free to experiment!

Definitely a must have item for any doggy-style lovers or for any couple who just wants to add a little control to their sex play! I know I am ready to be ridden again REAL soon! Giddy up cowboy!

http://www.tootimid.com/giddy-up-harness-restraint-6879.html#