Official Community Forums Home

Wow! Vibe Thruster

Mikayla1

• Members

WOW is RIGHT!

I was a bit skeptical about trying this toy because in my past experience thrusting toys are either GREAT or they suck. There really isn't much in between. This toy, I can gladly say, does NOT suck! This toy really does have and do it all! It has one row of rotating pleasure beads (usually these toys have 2-5 rows), the shaft not only rotates but it also THRUSTS in and out. The clitoral stimulator has a pleasure nubby and offers 7 functions of vibration and speed. PLUS this toy is waterproof!

The main part of the toy is body safe TPR rubber (jelly) and the base is plastic. The controls are easy - 1 button for vibration and 1 button for rotation. Takes 4AA batteries. NOTE: You have to remove the screw on the bottom to get the battery compartment open (I used a eyeglass screwdriver). Make sure you do not overtighten and strip the screw!

So, toy washed, batteries in it was time for play. I used some water-based lube and got to playing. I inserted the toy first before turning on the functions. Thrusting toys can sometimes be hard to insert if they are already, you know, thrusting. So, once I got this toy inside my tightness - and it felt SOOOO good - I turned on the rotation. The toy sprang to life inside me. The one row of rotating beads felt amazing and hit me in the just the right spot! The thrusting really worked! The ridged appearance where the toy thrusts also adds a bunch of stimulation that felt very pleasing! The clitoral vibrations are STRONG and brought me to orgasm quickly. This toy, in fact, gave me many orgasms before I was even done experimenting!

The thrusting really feels amazing and the functions of vibrations and rotations should satisfy anyone's pleasure. This is an amazing dual action toy. While it is on the expensive side, it is worth the money spent if you want a quality dual action toy with an added function of thrusting! Definitely a keeper in my book.

http://www.tootimid.com/wow-vibe-thruster-7456.html