Official Community Forums Home

Double Trouble Extension

Mikayla1

• Members

Uh Oh....I'm In DOUBLE TROUBLE

Do you ever wonder what it would be like if men had 2 penises? I have and I gotta say, when I opened this toy and saw I kinda thought it was odd looking. This is a hollow penis extension that also has a smaller, extra penis for double penetration. The very soft and squishy penis extender goes over the penis (and this would work best if the man was hard or semi-hard) and adds a little extra length and girth too. There is a stretchy loop under the secondary penis that wraps under the balls (like a cock ring) and helps to keep the extension in place ( as well as adds a little tension down there to delay ejaculation). Now, the secondary penis is much smaller, very tapered, which makes for easy anal entry. While it may LOOK strange, in reality it looks like a teeny, weeny, penis. Honey, I shrunk your penis! Sorry couldn't resist.

OK, so when I told my partner I wanted to try this out he was a bit reluctant but once I explained that i very much like his penis and just wanted to try out this double penetration option he agreed to test. After giving him some great oral loving, I helped him to get the extender over his hard penis. My guy is quite, um, large in the girth department but this toy stretched around. It did take some work to get it on and in retrospect a bit of lube may have helped. Once on, I secured the ball strap and he just looked at himself and laughed. I admit, it looks odd to see two penises, but I was still not deterred.

I got into doggy position (easiest for anal entry I think) and he lubed up penis #2. He began insertion of both is new and "extra sized" penis and the anal probe. The anal probe is not as firm as I would have liked and insertion took some maneuvering, but once we got it in, it felt very nice. It is not at all too large and the slimnest of it felt amazing inside. He continued to penetrate me, and said the hugging of the extension felt nice, but, that he was losing sensation of the actual act. He said it was like having "3 condoms on" and that he didn't think he would be able to cum with it on. So, after I had a few nice orgasms (the sensation felt GREAT to me) we took it off and finished him off.

So, from MY perspective this is a great toy that adds a little something "more" to the experience and the anal probe is slim and effective and stimulating. From my partner's perspective, it was not as good as he felt his sensation of sex was sort of muted. He said it was nice that he pleasured ME, but that for him, the experience was less than.

So, all in all, an experience worth having and if your partner has any type of ED issues, a definite must have.

http://www.tootimid.com/fantasy-x-tensions-double-trouble-extension-4147.html