Official Community Forums Home

A Beautiful Piece Of Glass

RC4BLUE

• Members

The Icicles No 8 is a very nice looking piece of glass. There is a blue ribbon that is imbedded inside from base to tip. Now I am partial to glass and have several pieces. When I got this I was impressed with the quality and the design. It is a bit smaller than I would like. If you laid it next to two credit cards you would have a good idea of the length. If it is an inch in diameter I would be surprised. Ok, so this is a smaller piece of glass, it still feels good in the hand. There are three small bulges (tip, center and just before the bulb at the base).The ribbon is not as predominate as the picture on the box shows, but none the less is attractive. For penetrative play this is an easy toy to use either vaginally or anally. As with all glass any lube is safe to use and clean up is quick and easy. It nicely fits in the flat wear box of the dishwasher. If you like heat it up or cool it down. It will hold the temperature for time enough to enjoy before adjusting to your body. Overall a nice piece, good for beginners; and I give it 4 of 5 stars.

http://www.tootimid.com/icicles-no-8-glass-dong-6436.html