Official Community Forums Home

Triple Stimulating Silicone Vibe

Mikayla1

• Members

Triple the Fun

Seems like lately I have had a lot of items that have triple stimulation options (internal vaginal, clitoral and anal stimulation). While I am a huge fan of triple stim, it is really hard to find a toy that makes this easy to achieve on your own. This toy falls into the realm of harder to use solo, but it still gave me quite the thrill once I got it inserted everywhere I wanted it to go.

First, some specs: 100% pink silicone so it is soft and sensual to the touch (NO silicone lube, please), triple stimulators, the shaft is smooth but has some slight "bumps" and a slight G-Spot curve, the anal stimulator is slim, curved and also has a few smaller bumps. The clitoral stimulator is rabbit-esque, with bunny ears. The controls are on the base (and look different from the picture shown) - on/of button, shaft rotation button (it can change directions), and up and down buttons for speed and strength, and a "7" button to work through the 7 vibration pattern options. Takes 3AAA batteries and says it is "splash proof" but I didn't see waterproof so I would not assume that it is.

When I was ready to play I experimented with the buttons to get acquainted to how my new friend would work. I noticed that the anal probe did vibrate (not too strongly), the shaft had strong vibrations and the clitoral stimulator seemed quite powerful. I lubed up the anal probe and inserted the shaft into myself then tried to guide the anal probe in. It didn't seem to want to line up correctly. I found myself twisting and turning trying to get all parts inserted. It took a while, but I did finally get it done.

The shaft itself felt pretty darn good. NIce size, good texture and the vibrations feel really nice inside. The anal stimulator is slim feels nice inside. It doesn't go up TOO much, but enough to really give some stimulation. While it may be hard to insert, the curve of the probe itself is very satisfying once inside. The clitoral stimulator is amazing. Truly fantastic. Once I started working through the vibrations I had orgasms fairly easily (all that stimulation) but found the anal probe to be irritating a bit. So, I took out the toy, cleaned it up REALLY well, and had some more orgasms without the insertion of the anal probe. That actually worked very nicely, as my as got a little tickle without the insertion.

All in all this is a quality triple stimulation toy with a lot of power and some nice options. The anal probe fell a bit short for me, but that does not mean that someone else wouldn't find it great - PLUS - you can use this toy without actually inserting it, which worked better for me. If you are looking for a silicone triple action toy - this one is a safe and stimulating bet.

http://www.tootimid.com/triple-stim-silicone-rabbit-7469.html#