Official Community Forums Home

Rookie! New Partner Wants To Engage In Anal Sex...

@thebeach

New partner wants to engage in anal sex. Well, we engaged and while he thought it was great, I'm not thinking the same thing. I've since done some research and most of what I read says always to have lubricant. What else should I know? Everything! I like all the facts.

Women out there, will it really feel great?

• Members

First welcome. Now for some info... When engaging in anal pleasures start off slow. Make sure you are aroused. Have plenty of foreplay and be as relaxed as possible. I suggest starting with toy play and move from small to larger as you get comfortable. Use a good quality lube and use plenty of it. Remember as the receiver you are the one controlling the pace. It does get better, but you will need to have good communication with your partner. Mostly play and have fun. BTW there are several good books, videos and other information out there. You may want to look at them.

• Members

RC4BLUE hit the nail on the head. Go SLOW, go SLOW, GO SLOW!! Also, lots and lots of lube. A finger is a good way to start and you can move up to small toys, then into larger ones as you get comfortable. Try to stick to toys designed for anal. No, actually, ONLY use toys designed for anal. Otherwise you risk losing one "up there". Fingers and toys will give you the opportunity to experiment by yourself and get a feel for things, so to speak. The other point that RC4BLUE made that can't be stressed enough is that YOU'RE in control. You say when you're ready for him to slide into you, how he does it, and the pace after he's in you. You also need to make sure he knows that stop means stop. That's important. Pain is definitely not what you should be feeling if you're doing things right. So, take your time, read up on it, experiment, play, and have fun. D and I always save this for when we have plenty of time. The more you play before hand, the more relaxed you are and the easier and more enjoyable it will be.

M

• Members

M, well said. Having plenty of time is essential. This should never be a rushed event. It is all about pleasure, maybe with anal stimulation as the final piece of that pleasure. Remember there are thousands of nerve ending there. Stimulate those nerves well before insertion. Either vibration or finger play or oral work can offer the pleasure you seek. Just do what feels good and if it does not feel good STOP.