Official Community Forums Home

Colt Commander Probe And Ring

RC4BLUE

• Members

I have been playing with a fellow member here. (you know who you are). It has been great fun and extremely hot. It has left me with much desire and filled with lust. Well in my search for pleasure I opened up this little package. The Colt Commander is a silicone Anal plug and Cock Ring. There is a semi thick ribbon that connects the two together. Well I am more than ready to try out this probe. I wasn't sure how to get it in or on. Do I place my manhood in the ring first and then attempt to push the plug in? Or, do I penetrate my sweet ass and then try to get my balls and shaft through the ring? Well there was no way I was going to get the ring on after putting the plug where it belonged. The ring is a bit tight and if you are not used to wearing Cock Rings you may want to try something else first. So after some manipulation I was able to get my goods in the rind. Add some lube and do some stretching I was able to line things up. Push and pop, in it went. Let me tell you the experiences is amazing. A fullness in my ass and a pull at my love stick had my complete attention. Just walking around the house naked had me semi erect. Add some fantasy and some touch and I am off to the races. The orgasm was great. having the plug in and my cock being pulled down was intense. Getting the devise off was a bit of a trick. I had to carefully remove the plug then there was a struggle to get the ring off as I was still semi hard. May have worked better if I was fully soft but that was not going to happen any time soon. Clean up is easy, Hot Water and soap/dishwasher (my preference after an initial wash). Oh BTW use a water based lube. Overall 4.75 Stars out of 5 stars for this little wonder.