Official Community Forums Home

Racheal's Thigh Cuffs

nosleepnmesa

• Members

RP55972-11902main.jpg

This product is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Why they call it thigh cuffs, I will never know, there are so many options with these. Whether you are an advanced bondage person or like me just starting to get back into it. Maybe you have fantasized about it and everything looks to be overwhelming or too much of a restraint for you. This product is perfect; it is not too much and adds quite a bit of excitement to the bedroom.

Here is just a little of the basics; the restraint is made of a sturdy yet soft feeling nylon. I had to get this package opened and play with them. The reason why I stated why would this be called thigh cuffs instead of tease me cuffs, I will never really know. I opened the package to see that they are velcro, which is a plus in my book, so if for any reason your sub wants out it is just a quick pull on the strap. There is one big loop and one small. I found that the smaller loop could be used for either the wrist or the ankles since these are completely adjustable and easy to use. The bigger loop, which is meant for your thigh, can also be used to cuff your partner to bedposts, chair, etc. The wrist/ankle cuff is lined with soft foam padding, so it is gentle on the wrist. Also another plus to this product is that they are easily washable with just a little soap and water and hung out to dry.

Time to test this out. My hubby decided that he would use them as a thigh, to wrist restraint. He took the big loop, wrapped it around my thighs and tightened it. Then put my wrist into the wrist restraint, he did have to adjust the padding a little to fit just right around my wrist. I was very comfortable, I thought that since there wasn’t any padding around the bigger loop that it would be uncomfortable, but it wasn’t at all. My husband then took out a few of my favorite toys. He teased me with all of them, when he decided to go down on me and his tongue hit my clitoris, and I was unable to wrap my arms around him and hold him there, which I really enjoy doing, I grew more and more excited since I was unable to. I then decided to trap him there with my legs. Since I still had full movement of them, he was easily able to trap them back down. It is amazing just what a little restraint can do. He then turned me over, doggie style of course, and gave me even more pleasure with the great DP.

I am highly impressed and have to say I will be looking into a little more bondage products now! These are wonderful for the beginner or advance player. I know I enjoyed the little bit of restraint that these provide. So if you are looking for something not to restraining or intimidating these are WONDERFUL!

Have fun, I know I did! :P

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3329

• Members

As we all know, I love my restraints - any kind!

Would you say, Katprr, that the loop on these restraints would fit "all" thighs, or just petite people. The thigh cuffs I have (I have had them a long, long time) are quite large on me, and would go around another half time, but for someone with a bit larger thigh, might be a tigher fit. Plus, as my thigh grow in size due to age, I want to know that my restraint investment will work out for years to come.

Also, you said that there is one big and one small loop - does that mean that you can't do both thighs at once?

Mikayla

• Members

This will fit both very small thighs and large ones. You know if your thighs are tiny like my daughters you can prolly fit both in one. The big loop goes as small as my daughters little thigh and she is extremely petite. I am a slim to medium build and just had to go try it and I can almost get both my thighs in one. LOL

That was a very good question Mikayla thanks!

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I am not sure I understand... are there two thigh cuffs that you can also fasten your wrists to? If so, that would be extremely hot!

My favorite cuffs set is from Liberator. We had the Wedge/Ramp cushions for a couple of years before they came out with a bondage accessory set called Black Label. You take off the regular blue covers and put on the black covers, which have attachment points on them for the restraints. They come with a set of velvety wrist cuffs that are the velcro type that adjust to fit anyone, and various extender straps. Everything fits together with plastic clips that fasten and unfasten really easily and quickly (not if you're the one tied up, of course!). You can use the restraints separately, or you can use them to tie the sub down on the cushions.

If you're not familiar with the Liberator cushions, check out www.liberator.com. When we bought these, I was amazed. All those frustrating years of trying to keep enough pillows stuffed under my belly to get just that right doggy angle! These cushions position my hips EXACTLY where we want them, and keep them there as long as we want. The restraint set does two things: first, it really firms up the position that I'm being held in while my husband fucks me, and second, it adds all the intense heat that being bound during sex provides.

We first tried one of our favorite positions, with me bent over the Ramp with my head down and my ass in the air and the cushion firmly under my belly. I love doggy style with this firm support under my hips... it's very deep and I have amazing multiple orgasms. My husband fastened the wrist cuffs at the low end of the Ramp (by my head) and then put the ankle restraints on and fastened them to the bottom bedposts, then teased me with vibes and other toys until I was steaming, then he entered me and did what he does best.. and wow!

We also ordered the optional set of thigh cuffs to use with this set and they are AMAZING. We used the same bondage setup as above, but this time he put the thigh cuffs on me and fastened them to the corners of the Wedge. This really forced my thighs wide apart, so that I was really not on me knees anymore, but supported completely by the apex of the cushion. I love having my thighs forced apart anyway, but this takes it a step further. I was absolutely unable to move my hips at all. My husband penetrated me and his thrusts soon had me ready to come, but I couldn't move my hips to bring it on.. I had to rely totally on his thrusts to bring me to orgasm, which was both frustrating and incredibly stimulating at the same time. When I finally came, it was thermonuclear.

Since then we've used the thigh cuffs in other positions to hold my legs wide apart while we have sex. If you ever get tired of keeping your legs lifted high and spread wide during a prolonged encounter, you'll find the thigh cuffs can be hand, holding them up almost like stirrups.

It would be great if TooTimid would start selling the Liberator products. I could give up 80% of the toys in my toybox, but I could never give up my Liberator cushions.

I am not sure I understand... are there two thigh cuffs that you can also fasten your wrists to? If so, that would be extremely hot!

My favorite cuffs set is from Liberator. We had the Wedge/Ramp cushions for a couple of years before they came out with a bondage accessory set called Black Label. You take off the regular blue covers and put on the black covers, which have attachment points on them for the restraints. They come with a set of velvety wrist cuffs that are the velcro type that adjust to fit anyone, and various extender straps. Everything fits together with plastic clips that fasten and unfasten really easily and quickly (not if you're the one tied up, of course!). You can use the restraints separately, or you can use them to tie the sub down on the cushions.

If you're not familiar with the Liberator cushions, check out www.liberator.com. When we bought these, I was amazed. All those frustrating years of trying to keep enough pillows stuffed under my belly to get just that right doggy angle! These cushions position my hips EXACTLY where we want them, and keep them there as long as we want. The restraint set does two things: first, it really firms up the position that I'm being held in while my husband fucks me, and second, it adds all the intense heat that being bound during sex provides.

We first tried one of our favorite positions, with me bent over the Ramp with my head down and my ass in the air and the cushion firmly under my belly. I love doggy style with this firm support under my hips... it's very deep and I have amazing multiple orgasms. My husband fastened the wrist cuffs at the low end of the Ramp (by my head) and then put the ankle restraints on and fastened them to the bottom bedposts, then teased me with vibes and other toys until I was steaming, then he entered me and did what he does best.. and wow!

We also ordered the optional set of thigh cuffs to use with this set and they are AMAZING. We used the same bondage setup as above, but this time he put the thigh cuffs on me and fastened them to the corners of the Wedge. This really forced my thighs wide apart, so that I was really not on me knees anymore, but supported completely by the apex of the cushion. I love having my thighs forced apart anyway, but this takes it a step further. I was absolutely unable to move my hips at all. My husband penetrated me and his thrusts soon had me ready to come, but I couldn't move my hips to bring it on.. I had to rely totally on his thrusts to bring me to orgasm, which was both frustrating and incredibly stimulating at the same time. When I finally came, it was thermonuclear.

Since then we've used the thigh cuffs in other positions to hold my legs wide apart while we have sex. If you ever get tired of keeping your legs lifted high and spread wide during a prolonged encounter, you'll find the thigh cuffs can be hand, holding them up almost like stirrups.

It would be great if TooTimid would start selling the Liberator products. I could give up 80% of the toys in my toybox, but I could never give up my Liberator cushions.

hmmm you sound like a liberator sales rep. If so, tell Don to call us.

Sorry, Rob. Just a very happy consumer. Toodles.

ok. :) With our new warehouse we will probably start to carry this line. We will catch up with him soon.