Official Community Forums Home

Tyger

pd4300-14_02.jpg&maxx=440&maxy=0What's long and blue and ribbed on both ends? Yes, it's the 16" Basix Rubber Works Double Dong by Pipedream. Made in the USA, this rubber dong is latex-free, is double the pleasure, double the fun!

No discretion on the part of the packaging, this toy is really long, and comes in a clear package, with the bright blue toy right out there, this item was very interesting to me. Then I was interested in the ridges on the shaft. I always love a little bit of extra internal stimulation. :)

When I took this double do-er out of the packaging, I noticed that it is not a firm toy. It's floppy, and has give to it, which is a good thing comfort wise, and so that two people can use it while facing each other, or in other positions while it's in both partners.

After reading the description on this site, I decided to grab my trusty tape measure, and yes, this toy is actually 16" long, and about 1.75" in diameter, but don't let that scare you because it's really not as big as it sounds, it's about the width 2 fingers inserted, wide. It is a bit more phallic looking, but not overly realistic. I mean, how many penises do you know of that are double ended and clearish blue??

It didn't take much to me to convince my girlfriend that we should try this toy out together, all for the sake of a good, honest review of course. LOL So, I took the large dong out of the package to wash it. Oh yes, that new rubber toy smell was quite strong, and didn't go away after washing either. Washing the toy is easy since the toy is smooth. Warm water with some antibacterial soap, and a good rinsing before and after usage. Please remember, that since this toy is rubber, it's porous, and so you definitely want to make sure that it's good and clean.

I'd also recommend using its packaging to store it in. It's shaped for it, and the specific packaging will help maintain its shape, and protect it from other toys. Some materials can warp other toy materials, so best to protect your sex toy investments!!

Using this as a double dong for both of our pleasing, I grabbed some water-based lube, and applied it to the ends so that insertion was easier. As I mentioned, since this toy is smooth, insertion was pretty easy for both of us. My girlfriend isn't a practiced toy user (yet, but we're working on it!) so I had her put it inside of her first. It was easy, and she liked how it felt inside of her. And she loved how we could use it together. We inserted inside of me easily as well. It felt really, really good. Feeling full and stimulated, we pumped each other with this blue dong for quite a while, loving every minute of it. We had control of how much each of us wanted to take inside of us, and how comfortable it was. I also loved how we could face each other while using it, we only had some slight issues with keeping the toy where we wanted it, due to not being use to this type of toy. But we're no quiters, so I'm sure we'll give it a few more tries. Practice makes perfect, right?

It was a first for both of us, using a double-ended dong, and it's one that we will definitely be using again! Do I recommend this toy to couples? Yes!!! This is an easy toy to use and care for, basic, simple, and fun!

I give this toy a 3 out of 4 Tyger Paw rating.

http://www.tootimid.com/basix-rubber-works-blue-ribbed-double-dong-7404.html