Official Community Forums Home

Tantus Acute

Tyger

tantusacute.jpg&maxx=440&maxy=0

Silicone dildos!! Who DOESN'T love these toys? Tantus has a great line of silicone toys that keeps growing, so I was very excited to receive this smooth purple dildo called Acute. Though, when I see the word "acute" I think of geometry, this toy does have a curve to it, so the name is rather fitting and "cute".

I loved this toy. Silicone is soooo easy to take care of, and it's a great material for any sex toy user. You can wash it with warm water and soap, in the dishwasher, and even boil it. The only thing to remember is NOT to use silicone lubes with silicone toys: it breaks down the solid silicone and turns it to "mush". So, always use water-based lubes!

With that out of the way, let me get to the details of the toy!! Smooth, YES! Very slick, with a slight "head" molded into the top. The 5.25" shaft is slightly curved up, to help stimulate possibly the G-Spot. There's a base to this toy, and that can be used with either 1.5 up to 1.75" O ring for a strap-on harness. I used the 1.5" O ring, and had great success. Let's not forget to mention that this toy IS my favorite color: purple! It's actually a pearly dark pearly, and very purdy!!

I put this toy in my harness, using the O ring (1.5") with ease, and loved how smooth the toy felt. My girlfriend really liked the toy's smoothness and ease of insertion. She prefers a smaller dildo, and really enjoyed the way it felt thrusting in and out of her. She gave moans of pleasure that I took as she really loved having us use this toy! LOL

When she used it on me, we didn't use the harness, just our hands. Even though it's a bit smaller than I prefer for myself, I did enjoy how this toy felt inside of me. I didn't an overly full feeling, nor did it stimulate my g-spot. Silicone has a bit of give to it, so, unless it's made harder specifically, this toy doesn't have the firmness I need to have it stimulate my g-spot. But I loved how it felt inside, and how it felt thrusting in and out (and in and out....). Oh yeah.

Overall, our moans of pleasure proved that this toy was a winner!

I give it a rating of 3 out of 4 Tyger Paws.

http://www.tootimid.com/tantus-acute.html

I would say that, yes, this could be used as an anal toy, for an experienced anal player, due to the width. Silicone is a great anal toy material, however, again, don't use silicone lubes with this toy. Some people prefer silicone lubes for anal play.

• Review Team

sounds and looks like a toy my GF would like in her collection ill have to put it on my shopping list, Damn toy box keeps getting bigger before I even build it lol

• Like 1

• Review Team

not yet need to get the lumber and figure out a style , color,

A nice lacquered black or pearly black would be a pretty color.

Yes, the Acute is a great toy. I love love love my silicone toys. They're so versatile and fun!

This toy could be a fun additive to anal play. It's smooth, slightly curved, and since silicone is a bit pliable, it can conform to many shapes.

• 6 months later...

I missed this before, but, yes, you can use this in the tub or shower, especially since it's just a dildo, no mechanics or batteries to worry about. This toy is still one of my GF's preferred dildos due to its small size.