Official Community Forums Home

Tyger

impressscoopcalexotics.jpg&maxx=440&maxy

http://www.tootimid.com/impress-scoop-7842.html

IMPRESS? That's a bold word to put on a sex toy, but, after trying this beauty out, I can honestly say that yes, Tyger is IMPRESSed with this Scoop!

I love the California "i" series toys. Their toys that have different levels of stimulation have their signature "i" before the number of levels that that particular toy has. I've tried several of them, and have always been impressed by their past products.

Here's the scoop on this Scoop (yes, I said it):

This quality silicone, light blue, 8" toy has a soft feeling to it, it's satin smooth. It really is curved and shaped like a scoop. It takes 3 AAA batteries, it's waterproof, and submersible.

After putting in the batteries it needed, by the back sliding cover, I got playing with the 3 buttons (or is there just 3?). One is the power button, which is at the top of the button triad. The one on the bottom left controls the vibe patterns. Then, and this is something I haven't seen/tried before, there's a LOCK button! So, even while thrusting, if you push this button, your preferred vibe pattern stays! When the power is on, a red light goes on. When the LOCK button is pushed/engaged, the lights goes bright blue.

I bet your intrigued by the suggestive "is there just 3 buttons"? Well, you should be!! Because, on the box, it says that there is a Pressure Sensitive Control Pad. WHAT??? Hmmmm.....Yes, yes there is!!! The bulbous, squishy base is not only easy to grip, but THAT is the pressure sensitive control pad. When the vibe function (red light) is on, you can squeeze that bulbous pad, and the speed of the vibe goes up, which also feels like it's stronger. However, when the LOCK function is engaged, the Pressure Sensitive Control Pad will not work.

The head of the toy is the scoop shaped part. The area around the "head" is a curved flap, and the center of the head is firm, and where the vibes happen. It's very soft feeling, and I'm impressed with the firmness of the head. The middle of the shaft is curved, for added pleasure.

Now, I bet you're wondering if it works? Well, I can satisfyingly tell you that it does feel really good, the vibes are fantastic, and even though the shaft is a bit supple, and bendy, I was able to stroke my g-spot VERY nicely, and the Pressure Sensitive Control Pad is a FANTASTIC and, dare I repeat, IMPRESSive, feature!! Even at its highest setting, this toy is IMPRESSively quiet.

I give this toy 4 out of 4 Tyger Paws for a rating. Yes, this toy is fantastic!!! Bet you thought I was gonna say IMPRESSIVE!! :)

• Review Team

looks interesting I just might have to consider suprising my GF with one, she dosent have any silicone toys (yet)

• Like 1