Official Community Forums Home

Looking For A Dong

Hi,

New to the forum. I'm looking for a dong that's not super hard and was wondering if any of y'all had any suggestions since there are so many out there.

My boyfriend got me the black velvet and there's something that irritates me about the coating on it.

Black Velvet

• Members

The jack Rabbit is not a dong.

Are you looking for just a dong, a dildo or a vibrator? Do you want realistic or phallic? Do you want big or small? Do you want latex, rubber or cyberskin? I need more information please!

Mikayla

The jack Rabbit is not a dong.

Are you looking for just a dong, a dildo or a vibrator? Do you want realistic or phallic? Do you want big or small? Do you want latex, rubber or cyberskin? I need more information please!

Mikayla

1. No vibe

2. realistic, but not to break the bank

3. smaller side

4. I don't know. Condoms used to irritate me b4 I got on the pill. What would you suggest?

• Members

Hey Colleen...

My girl likes a few dongs, so I'll pass along what I have (lustfully) observed... Firstly, if you want a really great, quality dong, there's the Cyberskin Fantasy Cock (item #TLH5518-7). It has a cool lavender color, is not too large, has a realistic appearance other than the color, and has balls to hold on to... but it is not real cheap, and requires some maintenance to keep it like new. It's as close to the real thing as you can get. She likes the softness and texture too... it bends to her inner anatomy and hits all the "good" spots. It's the little brother to the Cyberskin Passion Cock, which is pink, pretty large, and also a great toy...

Another, less expensive quality dong is the Doc Johnson, Classic Jelly Dong (item #DJ0286-02) in the 10' model... don't worry, you don't need to insert all 10 inches (unless you want to) but the extra makes holding on easier when things get a little slippery... It has a smooth, slick feel when lubed, and also seems to please. The head on it seems big, and not very life-like, but the round, smooth shape doesn't irritate, as long as our play sessions can be... Don't bother with the 8", as I have found it hard to grip...

I would recommend getting both... FUN toys!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Just a little update on one of the toys I recommended... The Cyberskin Fantasy Cock... I just got a second one of these, and now have one for my place, and one for hers... She's so taken with this (actually we both love it) because it is very realictic, and in a 69 position, with her atop, this dong is flexible enough to allow me access to her clit with it inserted, while allowing great control, holding the "balls"... This is a very realistic feeling toy, and she absolutely GUSHES when she's getting internal stimulation from this soft, smooth toy, while I suck on and lick her clit... And the favor of pleasure is appreciatively returned to me, as she gets very "into" giving me head at the same time... She says that it feels just like me when it is inside her...

This is a great toy, not too large as to give a less confidant lover a fright, but large enough to do the job for which it was intended... The color is fun, and you HAVE to feel this material... If you soak this in hot water to warm it, you'd swear it was real...

Has anyone else tried this, or the Cyberskin Passion Cock, also made from the same material, but in Pink? I'd love to hear what others think of these toys, especially women...