Official Community Forums Home

Ultimate Deep Stroker Rabbit

Mikayla1

• Members

Gotta Love The Bunny

Oh wow do I love me a good rabbit vibrator! Of all the dual actions, the standard "bunny" design seems to satisfy me the most. When a new one gets delivered to my house I am OH SO THRILLED to give it whirl or two....or three! While not every rabbit vibe that has made it to my bedroom has been a hit, this one DEFINITELY is! A hit and a hit....and a HIT!

The Ultimate Deep Stroker is a very simple design actually. A pretty purple, soft TPR rubber-like material makes it smooth and soft to the touch and also adds some pliability to the mix (it is not super hard or stiff). The shaft is smooth with only a few ridges near the top - and this is where the thrusting action occurs. The clitoral stimulator is the standard "bunny" form - with nice, long ears that tease and tease and please the clitoris during play. The base is hard plastic and has 2 sets of controls - the left side controls the thrusting of the tip; the right side controls the vibrations. There are 3 levels of each to mix and match as you play. This toy IS waterproof in case bunny needs a bath! Just 3 AA batteries starts the play.

When I play with a rabbit vibe I want to be in the moment for sure. When I review a dual action I am mostly looking for how effective the item works as a dual action - meaning, does it give me INTERNAL and CLITORAL stimulation effectively at the same time. If I need to bend or move the toy too much, then it doesn't work for me. This toy was the perfect mixture of internal and external. Even though it lacks the spinning pleasure beads many dual actions have - I did not miss it one bit. The little bunny clitoral stimulator is A -MAZING! It is powerful and the ears fluttered just perfectly on my clit as I played internally. The 8 inch insertable length was perfect for me - and once I added in the thrusting I was pleasantly surprised! Some thrusting toys don't, well, they don't thrust! This one does and did it nicely! I could feel the gentle thrusting inside me and it easily brought me to orgasm!

While the thrusting is not too much (maybe an inch or two of actual extra length) this toy would work well even without that feature. The width of the toy combined with the smooth material and those amazing bunny ears make it a super win in my book! So, if you are looking for a fun and effective dual action that will surely tease you in ways you can't even imagine then I highly recommend this one.

It has the Mikayla Dual Action Seal of Approval!

Buy it HERE: http://www.tootimid.com/ultimate-deep-stroker-rabbit-waterproof-5766.html#

• Like 1