Official Community Forums Home

Doctor Fanny Down Under's Pussy Stimulator

Tyger

downunder1.jpg&maxx=440&maxy=0

Step right up!! Step right up!! C'mon folks, don't push, that's right, get a closer look at this (so-called) fantastic product, that will provide better sex for Homesteaders! That's right, that's even on the box, so it MUST be true!

Doctor Fanny Down Under has a new, patented Pussy Stimulator gel that comes in this handy, dandy little 30 ml bottle, that has a very convenient flip-top cap, and it comes out generously, and is made right here in the great ole' U. S. of A. It's water-soluble, colorless, and odorless. It penetrate the soft tissues to moisturize longer and increase the blood flow to your clit and surrounding tissues. You will have fantastic results!! C'mon c'mon, don't push and grab yourself a bottle.........

Well, folks, as in the good ole days of fly-by-night vendors hawking their wares from the backs of covered wagons, then fleeing into the night before people could address the failures of their boasted products, this item also fails to meet the boasts of the box.

I'm always looking for gels, lotions, and creams that live up to their hype to stimulate and excite. I mean, who doesn't love a little extra stimulation?

The gel is milky, almost like a soap. It has a fake, plastic fruit-like odor to it. It does have menthol in it, so there is a touch of that smell with the other odor to it. It's not over-bearing, but so much for colorless and odorless.

That wasn't going to stop my experimentation, so, I squeezed a "liberal amount" on my fingers, and applied it to myself and my girlfriend. We went to doing our thing, however, the gel didn't do anything to either or clits or the "surrounding tissues". The directions are to massage it into the areas you want to have the stimulation, however, the massaging did more than the product did.

If you're allergic to citric acid, this does have some in it, so be careful.

The box is whimsical, and of the theme of the old west vendors. However, other than whimsy, this product failed to meet even our lowest of expectations.

View the item here:

http://www.tootimid.com/dr-fanny-down-unders-pussy-stimulator-6521.html

• Like 1