Official Community Forums Home

Posh Teasing Tickler

bgechloe

• Review Team
Have you questioned why the vibrations are in one place and not another? Have you been in
that awkward situation of getting caught and have to cycle through functions to shut it off
and a panic so nobody notices?
Look no further!
Its become apparent to me over the years that many products have vibrations but its not
exactly where you want it. That can get frustrating and normally results in a becoming the
next back drawer item. The Posh Teasing Tickler has 10 functions that vary from pulses to
vibrations that flow through the entirety of the vibe, top to bottom. Say goodbye to
search and find frustrations during play time. Huge plus with this vibe is the ability to
instantly shut it down without any messing about switching through functions. Nobody wants
to get caught, or do we? "Wink" The silky silicone texture is still hands down the best in my opinion and known to be easy to clean, hypoallergenic for people like me with sensitive skin,
and the feeling, well is only second to the real thing as it also matches your body temperature too.
With the sleek shape, dual motors, and combined flexible clit tickling rabbit this what seems to be simple vibe really has it all. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked this one because just
from a glance I might not of given it a shot but its for sure one I would recommend adding to a collection being new or a veteran.

Link to Product

http://www.tootimid.com/posh-teasing-tickler-7846.html
  • Like 1

• Review Team

sounds like a good toy for my girl ill have to go shopping it is Christmas time :) :) :) :) :)

Bubbles, this sounds great! However, please post a links in your reviews to the item as well. It makes it that much more easier for people to check it out and order! Thanks!

• Review Team

Is this item available at too-timid I looked but didn't find it

• Review Team

Bubbles, this sounds great! However, please post a links in your reviews to the item as well. It makes it that much more easier for people to check it out and order! Thanks!

Thanks for pointing that out I must of missed it this time :)