Official Community Forums Home

Bendable Vibes

Mikayla1

• Members

SE0637-20-2main.jpgAre you flexible? Can you bend and contort like a circus performer? Well, let me tell you – this little Bendable Vibe sure can! This is a feature that I have never experienced with a vibrator and I can’t believe I waited so long! I mean, think about it – a vibrator that will bend with the natural contours of your most sacred spaces – how wonderful would THAT feel?

When I saw this little vibe in my latest TooTimid package I couldn’t wait to take it with on my little “vaca” with the hubby – I had plans in my mind already. I thought that this would be a wonderful multi-purpose toy – with its little nubbies on the outside. I just knew it would be great for foreplay as well as for other play. I was also wondering about anal play. The general rule of thumb is NOT to use ANY vibrator which is not specifically designed for anal play because the risk of loosing it up the anal canal is so great – but I was wondering if I would take the plunge anyway.

The night we decided to play with this toy my hubby was taking a shower so I put in the 2AAA (not AA) batteries and laid on the bed. The vibrations are divine – and the little round nubbies all over the outside of this toy make it feel really nice when you rub it on your skin, nipples, clit or just general vaginal area. I was loving the feeling so much that I got naked and when my hubby emerged from the shower, he found me on the bed sliding this little vibe up and down between my outer vaginal lips – just teasing my clit a bit. I had bent the vibe to fit just so nicely and tease my clit perfectly! I hardly noticed him come to the bed and take the toy away from my control.

“I see we have started without me,” he said with a calm, cool voice, indicating that he didn’t mind at all. He took the vibe, lubed it up and started once again to tease me with it. I don’t know what it is about playing with toys – but sometimes it just feels more erotic if someone else is guiding the toy – this was one of those times. My hubby slowly guided the toy into me and I must say for a toy with a mere 1” girth – it felt divine! I think the powerful vibrations and the little nubbies make all the difference!

As my hubby expertly teased me by inserting and withdrawing the toy – all to pay homage to my clit – I neared my orgasm quickly. As he was also very hard and ready for sex, I suggested that he enter me anally and we go for some DP action. I didn’t want to go against my own advice and use a non-anal toy for anal play. I held the toy steady and he lubed up for his penetration. I will say – this is an EXCELLENT toy for double penetration! The bumps and the vibrations make it extremely pleasurable for both partners! Moreover, because it is bendable, it seems to “mash” into your vaginal area when you are getting super filled. In a matter of seconds –YES, seconds – I was cumming and my hubby didn’t last much longer than I!

I would recommend this toy to anyone interested in a cool, fun, powerful little vibrator. It is excellent for clitoral play, foreplay, and obviously, for DP play. I just know my hubby would have enjoyed it on his balls and shaft too – if I hadn’t gotten started without him! This is a Mikayla’s MUST HAVE – and will definitely be coming out to play on a regular basis!

Muuuuaaahhhh!

Mikayla

• Members
:) Bendable woohoo, thanks Mikayla time to add another to my wish list, it seems that I finally start to catch up and get my list down some when here comes a bendable one. Hehehehe my poor list!!!!

• Members

looks and sounds like a winner for me also WAY to go