Official Community Forums Home

Masterkink Ultimate Bed Bondage

bgechloe

• Review Team
If you love bondage you will fall in love with this Masterkink Ultimate Bed Bondage Kit. Personally when it comes down to it, I don't like to fuss about before getting sexy with my man so making sure everything is set up before hand is key to my good time. I found this kit to be very straight forward to set up and did not take long at all, my husband had it out and hooked up before I even got to read the instructions. I'm not sure if he was just trying to prove something or just get busy faster but hey, whatever works right?

If you fell you are not able to buy this kit because you do not have bed posts, have no fear you can strap it all under your mattress (of any size). Included in the kit is strong quality tethers as well as 4 cuffs, 2 for your wrists and 2 for your ankles. I have to say the cuffs themselves are quite nice, they are soft nylon and feel padded just enough but with keeping the strong durability they have seem to hold up to thus far. I really enjoyed how they felt, I have small wrists and sometimes that can come at a disadvantage causing discomfort or leaving marks. Try to explain that to your boss at work the next day, I had to. No more!

When doing anything bondage related I really keep safety in mind and love that this kit allows you to detach the cuffs at any given moment for both your ankles and wrists by a simple hook clip. This feature is not only safer but it makes it quicker to transition into new interesting positions which we both seemed to enjoy. Obviously not much in terms of clean up needing to be done. I tuck the straps under my mattress when we aren't using and dry the nylon cuffs dry out just by hanging them up, wherever I can find room.

This would be a great starter kit because not only is it easy to use, the overall functions, use of fabric, appearance, and over all experience was much better then my last set was. This professional grade bondage kit actually feels like it would hold up to almost anything and by no means looks or feels cheap. Highly suggest for anyone trying out bondage for the first time. Take your time and enjoy the simple pleasures, I know I did.

OOOO/5 Bubbles

http://www.tootimid.com/masterkink-ultimate-bed-bondage-7872.html

• Like 2

Having had a similar set, I love how you can just leave it on the bed, tucked discreetly in until the next usage. Thanks for the detailed review!! Love it!

• Like 1