Official Community Forums Home

Sue Johanson's Royal Majesty

Mike_d

• Members

SE9520-14-2main.jpg

Sue Johanson’s Royal Majesty

Make your lady feel like a queen tonight with The Royal Majesty. From Sue Johanson, a leader in sex information.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4833

Sue Johanson hosts a successful show on the O network entitled Sex Talk With Sue. She is open, honest, and well-informed about sex and is a very open supporter of sex toys, so it’s not a huge surprise that she offers her own line up of toys for women. I was pretty sure that coming from a name like Sue Johanson this toy was sure to deliver.

First thing out of the package, I noticed the smell. This toy comes with the same smell as most silicone toys have. A quick wash really helps to take the smell out of this toy. I checked the waterproof compartment and was happy to see the batteries go into a tray that is loaded in the base and is very easy to take in and out to change the batteries.

To get things going, we put on some of our favorite lube, and slipped it in. The clit stimulator is unique in that it has three finger appendages for women of all size labia and for different positions of the clit. My wife loved the second finger as it got to her clit the best. With just the clit stimulation, she was came in no time flat. I hadn’t even started the rotation of the shaft.

Now this toy tends to focus on more of the clit stimulation and the shaft has a smaller arc and less “bells and whistles” as Dual actions go. It doesn’t have any beads or pearls, and the smaller arc. Not that it takes away from what this toy does. Not in the slightest. This little waterproof wonder has everything it takes to make a woman squirm in delight. I know, I saw it first hand. When I combined the shaft and the clit stimulation, plus some steady rhythmic thrusting, she curled her toes and almost got out of her restraints (I always use the restraints when we test a new Dual Action, her orgasms tend to be so strong she has to grip what ever she can get her hands on and she has a habit of getting some of me, either legs, or back, or whatever) she was pulling so hard and the convulsions of her orgasm.

This toy is a great purchase and is sure to have every woman feeling

• Members

I am going to assume, Mike, that the lube you used was not Silicone-based, correct? We have to remember NEVER to mix silicone lubes with Silicone toys - they will erode your toys instantly!

Would you say that this toy was as effective for your wife as the other dual actions that you have tried? Did she like the "fingers" as opposed to, rabbit ears for example?

Mikayla

• Members

I definately know not to use any silicone based lube with a silicone toy! In fact, we don't keep silicone lube around! I know it's great for water play and such, but we have some great water based lubes that are thick and hold up as much as we need them to in the water, so we don't bother.

As for the question of is it as good as others, yes and no. Yes in that it has great power and fairly wide girth, no as in the end is very tapered and doesn't hit quite ALL the spots like some of the others with larger heads to them. The fingers are different. They are great in the sizes and the fact that it vibrates all the area around the clit making more blood flow in as well. They are where the power of the toy is located and my wife says they feel every bit as good as a pair of rabbit ears or some of the other dual actions we have.